My thoughts on the game.

- Our pass rush was horrible this game, I saw very few blitz plays. I thought that Perry Fewell would try to go after Pennington early and rattle him up.

- Going for it on that fourth and three was the stupidest thing I've seen Dick Jauron do all year. At least he could have called a play where the offense was on the field. I know that Lindell would have kicked into the wind, but he looks to have a foot of gold.

- Keith Ellison isn't bad, but the defense desperately needs Takeo. He is the heart and soul of this defense.

- The Bills linebackers try to go for the hit instead of the pick. (i.e. Crowell trying to lay out Crotchery instead of going for the ball and Fletcher trying to tackle the man in the flat when he may have been able to pick the ball off)

- Willis may have had a great game stat wise, but I'd like to see him shed some more defenders. What happened to his agility from back at the U? When he broke that 32 yard run I thought he could have broke those two defenders but instead he just ran out of bounds.

- Willis definitely needs to practice on his pass blocking. He wiffed on Kerry Rhodes, like Hellen Keller wiffs the baseball when she's up to bat.

- BRING THE A-TRAIN IN ON GOAL LINE SITUATIONS!

- What happened to the conservative approach from Jauron? Losman was bombing the ball downfield all game. I think the Bills should go back to that dink and dunk style of offense that they had againts NE.

- The Bills looked horrible on screen plays, also.

- When they ran the end around I felt they should have given the ball to Roscoe, not Peerless. Roscoe is much faster and elusive, I'm surprised the Bills don't do reverse and end around plays with him.

Lastly, this definitely was a dissapointing loss. I was fearing this loss all week because everyone had Buffalo winning and the team's confidence was very high. If the Bills would have won this game, they would be on cloud 9, but now their confidence is shot. Now, to get back to .500 we have to beat Minnesota!

- Willis may have had a great game stat wise, but I'd like to see him shed some more defenders. What happened to his stiff arm?

785076[/snapback]

It's kind of odd that you bring this up as today's game was the first time I've seen his stiff arm in two years. He used it 2-3 times today and it was quite effective.

It's kind of odd that you bring this up as today's game was the first time I've seen his stiff arm in two years.  He used it 2-3 times today and it was quite effective.

785080[/snapback]

Exactly. I have no problem with the way he ran the ball the last 2 weeks as he did less dancing and more punishing. To those on his bandwagon even Levy pointed that out in his show as he liked the way he banged plays up in there against Miami vs against the Pats.