One big reason why we lost

Fewell733

Jets - 2 forced fumbles, huge goaline stop (I don't think the boot leg was a bad call, the Jet just made a great play)

Those plays right there were a 14 point swing in the Jets favor (1st forced fumble- we were in field goal range; 2nd they returned for a touchdown; and the goalline play exchanged a touchdown for a field goal.

Our D didn't play bad, but it didn't create anything and as a result our O had bad field position all day. Also credit the Jets punter who had just as good a game as Moorman had last week.

This is a young team and a work in progress. There was a lot of good and bad today, I think we get better from this game.

Jets - 2 forced fumbles, huge goaline stop (I don't think the boot leg was a bad call, the Jet just made a great play)

Those plays right there were a 14 point swing in the Jets favor (1st forced fumble- we were in field goal range; 2nd they returned for a touchdown; and the goalline play exchanged a touchdown for a field goal.

Our D didn't play bad, but it didn't create anything and as a result our O had bad field position all day.  Also credit the Jets punter who had just as good a game as Moorman had last week. 

This is a young team and a work in progress.  There was a lot of good and bad today, I think we get better from this game.

784918[/snapback]

I think you're exactly right. I think it was a combination of things. I think we were outcoached. i think they made plays on D and we didn't. I think our QB was outplayed by their QB. I think our little game changing calls and plays were not executed by our players and theirs were. You cannot win when you turn the ball over three times (one for a touchdown) and you don't take the ball away.

Our D didn't play bad, but it didn't create anything and as a result our O had bad field position all day.  Also credit the Jets punter who had just as good a game as Moorman had last week. 

This is a young team and a work in progress.  There was a lot of good and bad today, I think we get better from this game.

784918[/snapback]

The Jets just finished the 3 good drives they had with TD's. They did nothing else on any other drive; they had 5 three and outs! We wasted 3 good drives in the 1st quarter and got no points to show for it. None; no FGs; NADA! We should have built at least a 13-0 lead going with the wind in the 1st quarter the way we were moving the ball. Throw in 3 turnovers and you can then see how a team can pass for 300 plus and run for over 150 at home and still lose.