Before you turn on JP

Swift Sylvan

We ran 40% of the time and passed 60% of the time.

We were playing catch up, true, but this is rediculous.

McGahee was averaging about 5.8 yards per carry generally when an offense does something well they should continue to do just that!

So before you blame JP b/c blah blah blah, "my dead grandma's cat could throw better...yargh! :lol:" He shouldn't have been put in that position to begin with.

We lost, life goes on...at least for the non-suicidal TBD members :D

If you want to throw someone under the bus, let us find the Fairchild

McGahee was averaging about 5.8 yards per carry generally when an offense does something well they should continue to do just that!

So before you blame JP b/c blah blah blah, "my dead grandma's cat could throw better...yargh!  :lol:"  He shouldn't have been put in that position to begin with.

We lost, life goes on...at least for the non-suicidal TBD members  :D

784810[/snapback]

Yeah, I've gotta say that at times it felt like Meathead was calling the plays again....only at times though. :P

So before you blame JP b/c blah blah blah, "my dead grandma's cat could throw better...yargh!  :lol:"  He shouldn't have been put in that position to begin with.

784810[/snapback]

60/40 when your playing catch up is not bad at all. Nobody is turning on JP, they are just waiting for him to show us something. The Bills put the game in his hands and he came up empty, again.

60/40 when your playing catch up is not bad at all. Nobody is turning on JP, they are just waiting for him to show us something. The Bills put the game in his hands and he came up empty, again.

784836[/snapback]

Playing catch up yes. But don't you think we should have ran a lot more back before we were down 21-10? All things considered I think we would have been ecstacic if JP had played this well two weeks ago.

Playing catch up yes.  But don't you think we should have ran a lot more back before we were down 21-10? 

784841[/snapback]

That was only one possession.

1st and 10 at BUF 17 (12:11) J.Losman pass short right to L.Evans to BUF 23 for 6 yards (K.Rhodes). Caught in flat at BUF 23.   

2nd and 4 at BUF 23 (11:36) W.McGahee left guard to BUF 25 for 2 yards (D.Robertson, E.Barton).   

3rd and 2 at BUF 25 (10:58) J.Losman pass short left to L.Evans to BUF 33 for 8 yards (J.Vilma, D.Barrett). Caught at BUF 28.   

1st and 10 at BUF 33 (10:18) J.Losman sacked at BUF 25 for -8 yards (K.Rhodes). FUMBLES (K.Rhodes), RECOVERED by NYJ-V.Hobson at BUF 32.

784810[/snapback]

:P:lol::angry::angry::angry:

Angry doesn't begin to describe. I listened to Jauron and some of the players on the way home and you would have thought they were at a different game, and we won. "We played pretty good", " We had some bad breaks" etc

At one point in the game, I thought the ghost of Mularky was present. JP could have run with the ball and stopped like he heard footsteps. At least he did rnu twice at the end. Mularky ruined his psyche.

The play calling was absurd, inconsistent and reminiscent of the above mentioned nightmare. We ran the ball well, why throw the ball so much? Playing catch-up?

Pulllllleessssse!!!! I am not that stupid. We should have had at the very least 13 and probably 17 points before the jets scored. Not only were the calls predictable but they were just plain stupid. We played the Jets in the first quarter like they were scum and we had no respect for them. Guess who got the last laugh?

who does the play calling? Fairchild? Fire his behind.

I am disgusted, embarrassed and if you can't tell, just plain mad. the coaches need to publicly apologize to the fans. Mularky was right about one thing. When you beat the Bills, you beat the whole city. The fans poured out their souls today and what did they get? Raped again.

That was only one possession.

784850[/snapback]

I stand corrected. I went back and looked at all our plays before the fumble and their was a slight edge to running the ball. You guys are right, I'm wrong. I admit it.

I guess what dissapointed me though was how we literally ran the ball down the dolphins throats and I was hoping to see that again. That and McGahee was on my fantasy team :lol: However if a running back is averaging 5.8 YPC it would be nice to see even more running and less throwing.

No doubt, they gave up on the run in the 2nd half. Don't really understand why.

How about throwing a screen once in awhile? We are supposed to have these smaller, athletic linemen, why don't they use them?

By the way, This was the first time I got to watch the Bills with Losman at QB (I'm in Philly) and the last time I saw a ball thrown with so much zip was when Kelly was here. Hopefully he will continue to grow and become a leader like he was, but he is still growing. Patience my friend, he's got potential.

How about throwing a screen once in awhile?

784949[/snapback]

Did you see the screens JP was throwing. I remember at least three over Mcgahees head, one of which should have been INT if it wasn;t for Mcgahee breaking it up and the dlineman have his hands taped.

Did you see the screens JP was throwing.  I remember at least three over Mcgahees head, one of which should have been INT if it wasn;t for Mcgahee breaking it up and the dlineman have his hands taped.

784961[/snapback]

There was one. The second two were not screens, they were dump offs. Losman shouldn't have thrown the balls. Completions were worse than incompletions. Willis, if he was thinking, would have just knocked the second one down. He threw one bad screen that was an incompletion.

There was one. The second two were not screens, they were dump offs. Losman shouldn't have thrown the balls. Completions were worse than incompletions. Willis, if he was thinking, would have just knocked the second one down. He threw one bad screen that was an incompletion.

784969[/snapback]

Whatever. My point was those were pretty piss poor throws, and pretty much laid Willis out to get creamed on all three. I could see where he might miss a blitz pick-up and tell JP don't do that again. :lol:

And technically I think the other two were more swing passes to Willis and not dumpoffs.

Whatever.  My point was those were pretty piss poor throws, and pretty much laid Willis out to get creamed on all three.  I could see where he might miss a blitz pick-up and tell JP don't do that again.  :lol:

And technically I think the other two were more swing passes to Willis and not dumpoffs.

784973[/snapback]

That is why you are always wrong. :D A swing pass is a designed play in the flat. A dump off is when the called play isn't open and you check down, which is clearly and indisputably what happened. :P

That is why you are always wrong.  :lol: A swing pass is a designed play in the flat. A dump off is when the called play isn't open and you check down, which is clearly and indisputably what happened. :P

784977[/snapback]

I'll have to recheck. And I will gladly tell you if you are right, but as quick as they were thrown, I think they were designed swing passes. But I go back in a minute and check.

Okay just checked. Yeah they probably were dumpoffs. Maybe the one was designed to be a screen but not the other. But probably dumpoffs. :D

Still, that was at least three poorly thrown balls.

Whatever.  My point was those were pretty piss poor throws, and pretty much laid Willis out to get creamed on all three.  I could see where he might miss a blitz pick-up and tell JP don't do that again.  :lol:

784973[/snapback]

Not to make excuses, but at that point it looked like a downpour in the stadium, it could have affected the throw. I was trying to figure out why McGahee caught the last pass or two, but I've got to believe it was simply reflex catching the ball.

I know it's trite, but get rid of the two Losman fumbles and this is a different game. Turnovers killed us more than anything else...even if you factor in some of the "odd" play calls.

Not to make excuses, but at that point it looked like a downpour in the stadium, it could have affected the throw.  I was trying to figure out why McGahee caught the last pass or two, but I've got to believe it was simply reflex catching the ball.

I know it's trite, but get rid of the two Losman fumbles and this is a different game.  Turnovers killed us more than anything else...even if you factor in some of the "odd" play calls.

784982[/snapback]

Yes indeed.