Forgive me if this was mentioned before

Buftex

Wasn't there a lot of griping going on that Jerry Gray needed to be on the sidelines and not up in the booth? Well, unless I missed it the last two weeks, Gray was on the sidelines yesterday, and we had a pretty bad defensive performance. Gave up almost 400 yards. Played as stupid, and undisciplined as ever..... :(

Its not gray! its bledsoe! get it right!

Wasn't there a lot of griping going on that Jerry Gray needed to be on the sidelines and not up in the booth?  Well, unless I missed it the last two weeks, Gray was on the sidelines yesterday, and we had a pretty bad defensive performance.  Gave up almost 400 yards.  Played as stupid, and undisciplined as ever..... :(

56568[/snapback]

I guess, the theory was that if Gray was on the sideline, guys like Clements, Spikes and Fletcher would stop all the dancing and carrrying on after making plays. Personally, as much as I hate that crap most of the time, I would rather see that than what I saw yesterday. At least we know if they are carrying on like a-holes, they made a play. You didn't see too much of that yesterday!