From a Jets Fan

ThePebble19

This was a good, hard fought game. Can't place all the blame on JP. He played well, and McGahee was a monster today. However, it was the turnover battle that the Jets won, and in the end, wound up getting them the win.

I still can't believe that Jauron kept abandoning the run...McGahee should have had a career day today, by running all over us and getting to the end zone, but every time he was stopped for a short gain or a loss, Buffalo would go back to the pass...Also some real questionable Buffalo playcalls.

Good heart shown by the Bills to stay in this game and not give up when they were down 15 with almost no time to go. Way to stay in there, which is more than I can say for the people in the stands...I can't believe how fast that building emptied out.

Again, good game, still one more of these to go this year.

This was a good, hard fought game.  Can't place all the blame on JP.  He played well, and McGahee was a monster today.  However, it was the turnover battle that the Jets won, and in the end, wound up getting them the win.

I still can't believe that Jauron kept abandoning the run...McGahee should have had a career day today, by running all over us and getting to the end zone, but every time he was stopped for a short gain or a loss, Buffalo would go back to the pass...Also some real questionable Buffalo playcalls.

Good heart shown by the Bills to stay in this game and not give up when they were down 15 with almost no time to go.  Way to stay in there, which is more than I can say for the people in the stands...I can't believe how fast that building emptied out.

Again, good game, still one more of these to go this year.

784585[/snapback]

Same to you as well. Pennington is showing that same efficency he showed in 2002, and is really a good qb. Doesnt have a strong arm, but damned if he isnt one of the smartest qbs in the league. I like Leon Washington as well pretty shifty guy who doesnt give up. Yeah I agree with you about the bills playcalling, just dissapointed in the bills inability to finish drives today. Good Luck the rest of the year until we meet again... :)

I still can't believe that Jauron kept abandoning the run...

784585[/snapback]

i don't think he abandoned it as much as the jets took it away by adjusting the defense and exploiting the bills' mistakes to take the lead. and this was a HORRIBLE day to have to come from behind.