McGahee

SethinShelby

Willis ran good and has been running hard this year but He needs to atleast commit a holding penalty when he is attempting to pass block. I mean man up and pass block instead of doing an ole move. If A-Train can pass block put Willis on the bench a series or two until he understands.

Last week he had a great pass block against the Dolphins and then the very next play he let his guy just run free.

Giving up a defensive touchdown is a killer. D-Line did not apply any pressure. When there is one yard to go we never make it, but when other teams have a 4th and 1 or 2 it is automatic. I mean Pennington gets 7 yards on a sneak. We have to man up one of these years and get the tough yards on offense and stops on defense. Fake punt, 2 yard pass to Josh Reed on 4th and 4, and the 3rd and goal bootleg was awful.

Where was he in the 2nd half. Isn't this the Buffalo MO. Play real solid in half one and get punked in half two!

Why do we come out throwing in the 2nd half when the running game is going so well. Plus WM has got to get into the endzone and not get stopped short.

I saw plenty of positives but a loss sucks and it is even worse in the division.

Yeah, let's trade McGahee and bring Henry back.  He had 21 carries for a whopping 60 yds today.  Not even a 3.0 yd average.  Just like JP, WM is still learning the game.  He will get better at blocking.

784609[/snapback]

Im not saying trade McGahee but when you think of yourself as one of the elite backs you better not forget that playing running back is more than just being handed the ball. I dont care about learning the game when there is a man coming untouched right in front of you that has nothing to do with learning, it has to do with putting forth the effort. That was a huge play in the game. You cant let guys come untouched on your Qbs blind side its that simple.

I think Willis has a long way to go before he can separate himself from the pack. He is not a complete back right now. He can be abusive on the run, but his pass blocking is quizzical. One moment he is just throwing a hell of a block, the next he whiffs at the most crucial time.

I feel the same way of him that I do about JP. I love his talent to death. I hate the mistakes.