Jim McNally stopped by at Danny's...

SDS

I was catching up w/ the folks - sat in the bar area w/ my parents and girlfriend, so I didn't pop over and say hi to the group. I did also see McNally though...he sat at the table right behind us.

See you all bright and early tomorrow!

I was catching up w/ the folks - sat in the bar area w/ my parents and girlfriend, so I didn't pop over and say hi to the group. 

783843[/snapback]

You suck for not stopping by. We were only 20 feet or so from the bar. Not like it was a 2 mile walk, and you'd have to be away from the parents for 3 hours. 0:)

You suck for not stopping by. We were only 20 feet or so from the bar. Not like it was a 2 mile walk, and you'd have to be away from the parents for 3 hours.  0:)

783885[/snapback]

Eh, I see them once every 3 months, and we drove up in seperate cars :)

So people you don't see once a year or more, you don't worry about?  :lol:

784993[/snapback]

Yeah yeah yeah... :D

Regardless, it was good seeing everyone today. I look forward to making the trip back up Oct. 22...I usually park at Hammer's, but I think that I'll meet you guys at "the pole" this time around. My idiot Pats fan brother-in-law will be with me, so I'll need everyone to give him an extra hard time.

and snapped a few pictures with some members.  He didn't have time to talk, but that was nice of him to pop in!!!

The rest of the evening went pretty well and it was good to see everyone.  :lol:

783836[/snapback]

He reportedly showed great interest in R. Rich :D