Someone really said this....

crackur

Between this

and this:

"It does demonstrate that it is possible to have a mediocre running game and win consistently when you have a mediocre QB like a Joe Montana or a Tom Brady. Chad Pennington being superior to both of those QB's makes our opportunity that much greater." said by SAR I on the jets board

783766[/snapback]

I think I've now read the two worst football quotes of my entire life.

783803[/snapback]

I would probably agree, but I would have to go back and check all of the Tom Brady is "gay/most overrated/worst QB to win a Super Bowl (3 times!!!!)" threads right here on TSW, by fellow by Bills fans, after last years' losses to the Pats...

That is just silly, I mean I do support all the work Tom Brady has done in support of Gay rights and Gay Marriage and all things pertaining to homosexuality (yes, I am kidding, but as a Bills fan, I feel the inherient right to mock any QB in the AFC East), but to compair The Chad to Tom Brady is the kind of stupidiy you would expect from a NYC sports fan.

That is just silly, I mean I do support all the work Tom Brady has done in support of Gay rights and Gay Marriage and all things pertaining to homosexuality (yes, I am kidding, but as a Bills fan, I feel the inherient right to mock any QB in the AFC East), but to compair The Chad to Tom Brady is the kind of stupidiy you would expect from a NYC sports fan.

783973[/snapback]

that is bad, but to compare pennington to montana is really bad. Montana is regarded as one of the greatest of all time. Pennington is nowhere near that, as this point.