Stop crying about the lack of media praise

There is one sure fire way to get media recognition and praise, win more games than you lose. If the Bills crush, not beat, crush the Jets this weekend then the National tards will have to take notice.

Until then, stop crying about a lack of respect. When the Bills go out and WTFPWN a few teams then talk will start.

There is one sure fire way to get media recognition and praise, win more games than you lose.  If the Bills crush, not beat, crush the Jets this weekend then the National tards will have to take notice.

Until then, stop crying about a lack of respect.  When the Bills go out and WTFPWN a few teams then talk will start.

783744[/snapback]

Ya, the media takes notice and then the bandwagon fans come crawling out from under the rocks and ruin everything! I hate bandwagon fans, especially the ones who don't know anything and act like they know everything.

I couldn't agree more.

There really is no reason for the media to "respect" us until we win football games. There is no reason for the media to "respect" JP until he performs at a high level.

We are either good or not.

Besides, who the !@#$ cares what they think?

I am a Bills Fan. That is what I care about.

There are posters on this board who have far more informed opinions on this football team than those of sportswriters. The proof is that these writers literally copy what we say here and print it as their own thoughts. I have seen it many times.

Whatever. 0:)

Probably not even then, we may have to be 5 and 1 before anyone takes notice. Beating the Bears and or San Diego will definately do it. Do we play Baltimore ? If so them as well.

783778[/snapback]

The Bills play the Ravens in Baltimore on New Years' Eve.

Who knows what that will be for?

the less media praise the better.  the less the rest of the league knows about us the better.  as long as nobody is paying attention it's like wearing a stealth condom

nobody will see us coming

783869[/snapback]

Does Wal-Mart sell those?

I couldn't agree more.

There really is no reason for the media to "respect" us until we win football games. There is no reason for the media to "respect" JP until he performs at a high level.

We are either good or not.

Besides, who the !@#$ cares what they think?

I am a Bills Fan. That is what I care about.

There are posters on this board who have far more informed opinions on this football team than those of sportswriters. The proof is that these writers literally copy what we say here and print it as their own thoughts. I have seen it many times.

Whatever.  0:)

783774[/snapback]

Applause! ;(thumbs-up smiley):

There is one sure fire way to get media recognition and praise, win more games than you lose.  If the Bills crush, not beat, crush the Jets this weekend then the National tards will have to take notice.

Until then, stop crying about a lack of respect.  When the Bills go out and WTFPWN a few teams then talk will start.

783744[/snapback]

THANK YOU!

the less media praise the better.  the less the rest of the league knows about us the better.  as long as nobody is paying attention it's like wearing a stealth condom

nobody will see us coming

783869[/snapback]

0:) The look on thier face right after the stealth condom sticks it to them. :)