Jimmy Kimmel vs. Matt Damon

CosmicBills

I was thinking this was just a staged bit, but if the wrath at the end isn't real, Damon is a better actor than I give hime credit for.  Red faced with veins in the neck.

783459[/snapback]

Yeah, I was thinking it was his best acting job since Good Will Hunting. :P I mean, it's not like he didn't know how much time was left in the show. 0:)

Yeah, I was thinking it was his best acting job since Good Will Hunting. wink.gif I mean, it's not like he didn't know how much time was left in the show.

Actually, if Kimmel is like most talk shows, it's possible he didn't. I know that Leno, Fergy & Letterman are recorded in the afternoon & appear to not be filmed continuously.

(i.e. They don't make the audience sit there ideally to wait for a 5 minute commercial break. Also, it's sometimes apparent that there has been editing.) As such, it is quite possible that he was oblivious to the time left.

Personally, I assume that he was aware & in on it.

As for the redness & bulging veins, venomously scream ant someone/something for a few minutes & I think you can turn yourself red.