need help knowing my liquors

frogger

Newly divorced and on the dating scene again, the problem is, I love scotch, drank a lot while married, but have no idea of how you can order it at a bar, for example what does single malt mean? any help would be nice.

take it from me, order jaeger bombs and you will be set for life 0:)

Newly divorced and on the dating scene again, the problem is, I love scotch, drank a lot while married, but have no idea of how you can order it at a bar,  for example what does single malt mean?  any help would be nice.

783295[/snapback]

take it from me, order jaeger bombs and you will be set for life :w00t:

783357[/snapback]

My man Poojer speaks the truth, 12 bud lights and 6 J-Bombs a night will have you waking up next to skanks and fat chicks in no time. Don't ask me how I know :P.

take it from me, order jaeger bombs and you will be set for life :P

783357[/snapback]

I flew into Frankfurt Germany a couple months ago, got in at 0600, and walked past an airport bar where they were drinking Jaeger, German beer and smoking up the place. I was wondering if they were going to work or at the end of their work day. Truly a different place!

Since you're newly single, I'd advise you to always know your liquor's name before trying her.

787230[/snapback]

My favorite is a party that one of the frat houses threw here on campus. The theme was...

"Liquor in the front and poker in the back".

:D:w00t: