anyone catch "this week in football"

clownments22

did anyone else see the segment on this week in footbal about the bills jets matchup? one of their jacka$$es kept calling JP "lose-man" and saying if the jets wanted to win they should stack 9 in the box and make JP win the game for us.

i would LOVE it if the jets took this idiots advice. while i still think JP has a long way to go, he looks 100% smarter this year and we've all seen he can throw the deep ball, he just hasn't had much of a chance to pull that trigger this year, and the one time he did the pass was right on the money, except Lee was tackled from behind right before he got to the ball.

i really hope this is the week JP steps up the offensive play and puts some points up on the board.

.....one of their jacka$$es kept calling JP "lose-man" and saying if the jets wanted to win they should stack 9 in the box and make JP win the game for us.....

782475[/snapback]

Wouldn't that be sweet. Evans & Price out wide one on one with David Barrett(if he is healthy) & their 6th round rookie Coleman.

I'm salivating at the thought. :doh:

Wouldn't that be sweet.  Evans & Price out wide one on one with David Barrett(if he is healthy) & their 6th round rookie Coleman. 

I'm salivating at the thought. :D

782566[/snapback]

Mangini is going to do exactly what Belichek did.....Let his front seven put pressure on the bills OL. He is not going to leave his corners on an island without

support from the safeties. We will have to run the ball and do play-action to succeed.

I was watching it yesterday and one of the "experts" predicted the jets to win because he couldnt name any of the Bills receivers.

782975[/snapback]

Yes as if the jets defense is made up of all marketable well known names.... :w00t:

Im pretty sure the jets know who Lee Evans is and some may even remember peerless price, and hopefully they get introduced again in a big way mixed in with a lot of #21 :D

I thought that's what Dolphins did last week, and that's when Fairchild started throwing WR screens that worked very well.

(ps - with one major difference, Dolphins' DL is much better than Jets')

did anyone else see the segment on this week in footbal about the bills jets matchup?  one of their jacka$$es kept calling JP "lose-man" and saying if the jets wanted to win they should stack 9 in the box and make JP win the game for us.

i would LOVE it if the jets took this idiots advice.  while i still think JP has a long way to go, he looks 100% smarter this year and we've all seen he can throw the deep ball, he just hasn't had much of a chance to pull that trigger this year, and the one time he did the pass was right on the money, except Lee was tackled from behind right before he got to the ball.

i really hope this is the week JP steps up the offensive play and puts some points up on the board.

782475[/snapback]

he who laughs last.....laughs the loudest.

Mangini is going to do exactly what Belichek did.....Let his front seven put pressure on the bills OL.  He is not going to leave his corners on an island without

support from the safeties.  We will have to run the ball and do play-action to succeed.

782925[/snapback]

...and pay the refs more than what the Jets' owner does.

I was watching it yesterday and one of the "experts" predicted the jets to win because he couldnt name any of the Bills receivers.

782975[/snapback]

The Jet D may not have to know who the WRs are.....They will have to stop McGahee, which is what I am sure Mangini is gameplanning for.