Moorman is FAST!

Three-time national champion in 400m hurdles at Pittsburg State, NCAA Division II Track and Field Athlete of the Year in 1999.

I can just see NFLshop.com overwhelmed with orders for #8 jerseys this week... :(

The best part was indeed him directing blockers. But a close second was when he came off the field, jumped up on the bench, and pumped up the crowd...

He is awesome, and my buddy went to NFLShop and ordered his jersey today... to bad you have to get it custom made, so Moorman wont see a dime of it himself.

I have to say 4th downs aren't as depressing anymore with Moorman. Its like when Babe Ruth use to come up to bat, you knew something cool was going to happen.

Everybody at McFaddens was chanting "MVP, MVP,MVP" every time he made a play

It's almost like I HOPE we botch up punts now--because that means Moorman will carry the rock himself. When Lindell lined up for a PAT yesterday, I envisioned a bad snap and Moorman diving over the top for the 2-pt conversion! :(

His pass last game was a thing of beauty--perfect spiral, hit the guy right in the numbers. His run yesterday was just a brilliant encore performance.

unlike other members of the team, when the play gets screwed up, he fixes the mistake

My Hero! :(

I think in the San Diego game a few years back, he was the guy to save a TD by taking down the returner...then he got a taunting penalty

Did you see how close he came to breaking it all the way?

He threw for a first down a couple weeks back too.

PLAY MAKER!

56272[/snapback]

I think he may have been one of the fastest punters I have ever seen......

And I will tell you what....that guy is tough too....took a vicious cheap shot while he was on the ground that I really though should have drawn a penalty (of course it didn't)

He got right back up.....and started playing to the crowd

Moorman might be the best player we have on this team right now......

Brian Mooreman is the most athletic punter in the NFL. Not since Ray Guy has a punter shown so much. We're truly blessed to have him.

I think the thing I like most is his decisiveness. How many times have you seen a punter muff a snap and not only not recover the thing but have it end up in the hands of another player who scores a TD?

Lindell acquitted himself quite well yesterday on KO returns by making 2 tackles. There was a notable difference between him and Adam Vinny in that aspect of the game (Vinny had McGee's tread all over him).

Maybe he could try out for QB?

56391[/snapback]

Pretty funny - we were saying the same thing at the game. We were saying we should plug Moorman in at QB. The only problem is Drew can't punt.