Gruden attempts to improve his offense

Chilly

Great post. It doesnt matter what you are. Democrat, Republican, Independent ... whatever. If your going to complain, bring an alternate way of doing things. Dont just complain.

782548[/snapback]

You mean, I can't just say G.W. is a lying draft dodger ,who bombed the dikes and hates black people to get elected.

So are the Democrats in the last two Presidental Elections. Oh I know, we're all idiots for wanting a guy with an actual set of balls running things as opposed to a guy who can't figure out what he voted for when. That would work out great: "I actually ordered them to attack; before I ordered them to stand down." Good plan.

Oh yeah, I forgot - the dems don't have a plan, at all, about anything. Their only plan is to do what you are doing - cheap shots and sniping - great job, that's really gonna get me to vote Dem this year. I like Biden in 2008 so far, but not if all I'm gonna hear is more of the same nonsense like you posted. Tell me what you plan to improve and how and stop boring us with the same old crap, or, stop whining and go sit down little boy. If you're good, maybe mommie Hillary will get you some more entitlement cookies.

782540[/snapback]

I'd respond to this, but the thread isn't in PPP yet.

Mods? Wanna do the honor? lol.

both are 0-2

(I consider not finding bin Laden a loss, and the F-up in Iraq a loss as well) 

i like your style

782289[/snapback]

Well, not exactly, more like 1-2, he did get Saddam so he does get credit for that.

I would almost give him another win just for the countless hours of material he gives comics and late night TV show hosts.

Great post. It doesnt matter what you are. Democrat, Republican, Independent ... whatever. If your going to complain, bring an alternate way of doing things. Dont just complain.

782548[/snapback]

For the record I am fiercely independent and I am tired of being told what to think by intellectual midgets. While it's clear to me that many mistakes have been made, even to the point of clear incompetence, I have no interest in people whose only contribution is to tell me things I already know, without adding any value to the conversation whatsoever.

I am in the solutions business. We have a term for our clients' people who can't move on from defining the problem(nice way of saying bitching) to actually solving it: "fired".

AP NEWS SERVICE

In what was at first believed to be a hoax perpetrated by disgruntled fans, Raymond James Stadium was evacuated today for nearly two hours when one of the players, on the way to the locker room, happened to look down and notice a suspicious-looking, unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Head coach Jon Gruden immediately suspended practice while the FBI was called into investigate.

After complete field analysis, the FBI determined that the white substance unknown to players was the goal line. Practice was resumed when FBI Special Agents decided that the team would not be likely to encounter the substance again.

:D

For the record I am fiercely independent and I am tired of being told what to think by intellectual midgets. While it's clear to me that many mistakes have been made, even to the point of clear incompetence, I have no interest in people whose only contribution is to tell me things I already know, without adding any value to the conversation whatsoever.

I am in the solutions business. We have a term for our clients' people who can't move on from defining the problem(nice way of saying bitching) to actually solving it: "fired".

782870[/snapback]

In the post you just made, you say you're "fiercely independent".

Here, you say you're a libertarian.

Here, you say you were raised to uphold the values of the Democratic Party.

I didn't know that you moved to Philadelphia, Mr. Kerry.

You mean, I can't just say G.W. is a lying draft dodger ,who bombed the dikes and hates black people to get elected.

782751[/snapback]

You can, but it hasn't worked for Mr. Global Warming or Mr. I haven't voted for anything in 2 years therefore I have no record.

See what happens when the current puppet of the corporatacracy has to come and invade our escapist distraction? 0:)

For the record before some of you get your panties in a twist I am not stating that because the current puppet is a republican. I think the democrats are just as bad. I just wish we could keep politicians as far from football as possible and leave us our escape from the BS that we can't control. Granted we can't control what happens on the field but at least we can enjoy the beauty of the game. It's kind of hard to enjoy the beauty of politics.

Republicans vs. Democrats is even more divisive than Losman vs. Holcomb

Lets save the politics for someplace else because those real issues are just going to get us heated up worse because they are life and death future of humanity issues. Just look at where the conversations on this thread are starting to go already. Though I have to admit I loved the powder joke so much I linked it to some of my Bucs fan friends, some exchanges are already escalating quickly.

When I am here I'd rather think about how great the Bills have the potential to be in a few years, not how bad the world has the potential to be. This is as far as I'll get dragged into this discussion here. Thanks for reading. "I'll just hang up and listen."

In the post you just made, you say you're "fiercely independent".

Here, you say you're a libertarian.

Here, you say you were raised to uphold the values of the Democratic Party.

I didn't know that you moved to Philadelphia, Mr. Kerry.

783178[/snapback]

I don't believe that you are honestly that retarded. How someone was raised and their current thinking, in your world, can't be two different things? Jesus, I feel sorry for your kids. Jesus prolly doesn't understand, either, since that was his deal as well. Anyway, the truth is, unlike you, I allow reason and good judgement to guide my decisions, not lock-step ideology. My family also raised me to think for myself. 0:) I have the ability to listen to what people say objectively - I know you have no idea what I am talking about but I thought I'd give it a try.

This is why I currently like a lot of what the libertarians are saying. And, as per normal, you still haven't offered anything in terms of solutions - what a surprise! Rather than address my points, you try, feebly, to attack me. Well, based on what happened this week you aren't gonna be very happy again come November. And, again, rather than doing some desperately needed self introspection and some thinking about just how good your ideas are, or if you even have any, you will busy yourself with name calling, saying that this country is stupid, and of course, if only your team of super smart intellectuals were allowed to run things, all would be solved. The problem is: that was already tried. Do some reading about McNamara, the Whiz Kids, and the Vietnam war. Btw, don't forget that they were all appointed by Democrats.

I don't believe that you are honestly that retarded. How someone was raised and their current thinking, in your world, can't be two different things? Jesus, I feel sorry for your kids. Jesus prolly doesn't understand, either, since that was his deal as well. Anyway, the truth is, unlike you, I allow reason and good judgement to guide my decisions, not lock-step ideology. My family also raised me to think for myself. 0:)  I have the ability to listen to what people say objectively - I know you have no idea what I am talking about but I thought I'd give it a try.

This is why I currently like a lot of what the libertarians are saying. And, as per normal, you still haven't offered anything in terms of solutions - what a surprise! Rather than address my points, you try, feebly, to attack me. Well, based on what happened this week you aren't gonna be very happy again come November. And, again, rather than doing some desperately needed self introspection and some thinking about just how good your ideas are, or if you even have any, you will busy yourself with name calling, saying that this country is stupid, and of course, if only your team of super smart intellectuals were allowed to run things, all would be solved. The problem is: that was already tried. Do some reading about McNamara, the Whiz Kids, and the Vietnam war. Btw, don't forget that they were all appointed by Democrats.

783632[/snapback]

lawl

You have your head so far up your ass, as usual, you don't know what you're talking about.

Here's a hint: I'm not registered as a Democrat.

Of course, history on this board has shown that when you're talking about your ass, you like to pull out the insults, just like this post. At least you, unlike other posters, give us a warning when you are going to say something stupid.