Gruden attempts to improve his offense

Chilly

No sense of humor about your boy eh?

782328[/snapback]

Making yourself look like an ass again. Though, you dont have to work to hard at it. You may want to check some of my posts from the past with regard to making fun of GW. Or any politician.

But you know everything already, sorry.

Making yourself look like an ass again. Though, you dont have to work to hard at it. You may want to check some of my posts from the past with regard to making fun of GW. Or any politician.

But you know everything already, sorry.

782347[/snapback]

Thanks for proving my point.

Lighten up.

See? That's what happens when you take time out from your football schedule for frivolous things like meeting with the President: your team ends up 0-2. Now Nick Saban, on the other hand, knows this, which is why he turned down the invite and as a result the Dolphins are....er....nevermind.

See?  That's what happens when you take time out from your football schedule for frivolous things like meeting with the President: your team ends up 0-2.  Now Nick Saban, on the other hand, knows this, which is why he turned down the invite and as a result the Dolphins are....er....nevermind.

782453[/snapback]

:doh:

Thanks for proving my point.

Lighten up.

782354[/snapback]

As you've proved mine, by not checking my previous posts about making fun of GW, therefore not making him my boy. Where as, I just made you my punk B word! :lol:

There by showing your drunk Texas ass, that I do have a sense of humor with someone who sucked Vince's dick all of last year, which is now being shown on your new mega-jumbo-homo-tron scoreboard in Texas. :lol::doh:

You're such an ass :lol:

As you've proved mine, by not checking my previous posts about making fun of GW, therefore not making him my boy. Where as, I just made you my punk B word! :lol:

There by showing your drunk Texas ass, that I do have a sense of humor with someone who sucked Vince's dick all of last year, which is now being shown on your new mega-jumbo-homo-tron scoreboard in Texas.  :lol:  :doh:

You're such an ass :lol:

782464[/snapback]

rofl, nah, I remembered you saying that the last time I said he was your boy.

I like doing that, it irritates you. :D

both are 0-2

(I consider not finding bin Laden a loss, and the F-up in Iraq a loss as well) 

i like your style

782289[/snapback]

So are the Democrats in the last two Presidental Elections. Oh I know, we're all idiots for wanting a guy with an actual set of balls running things as opposed to a guy who can't figure out what he voted for when. That would work out great: "I actually ordered them to attack; before I ordered them to stand down." Good plan.

Oh yeah, I forgot - the dems don't have a plan, at all, about anything. Their only plan is to do what you are doing - cheap shots and sniping - great job, that's really gonna get me to vote Dem this year. I like Biden in 2008 so far, but not if all I'm gonna hear is more of the same nonsense like you posted. Tell me what you plan to improve and how and stop boring us with the same old crap, or, stop whining and go sit down little boy. If you're good, maybe mommie Hillary will get you some more entitlement cookies.

So are the Democrats in the last two Presidental Elections. Oh I know, we're all idiots for wanting a guy with an actual set of balls running things as opposed to a guy who can't figure out what he voted for when. That would work out great: "I actually ordered them to attack; before I ordered them to stand down." Good plan.

Oh yeah, I forgot - the dems don't have a plan, at all, about anything. Their only plan is to do what you are doing - cheap shots and sniping - great job, that's really gonna get me to vote Dem this year. I like Biden in 2008 so far, but not if all I'm gonna hear is more of the same nonsense like you posted. Tell me what you plan to improve and how and stop boring us with the same old crap, or, stop whining and go sit down little boy. If you're good, maybe mommie Hillary will get you some more entitlement cookies.

782540[/snapback]

Great post. It doesnt matter what you are. Democrat, Republican, Independent ... whatever. If your going to complain, bring an alternate way of doing things. Dont just complain.