Lovely picture, this.

Such a tolerant religion of peace

782309[/snapback]

Their idea of a high value military target:

Gunmen Kill Afghanistan's Director Of Women's Affairs

KABUL, Afghanistan -- Two gunmen on motorcycles killed the provincial director of Afghanistan's Ministry of Women's Affairs outside her home in the southern city of Kandahar on Monday, officials said.

Safia Ahmed Jan was killed as she left for her office, said Tawfiq ul-Ulhakim Parant, senior adviser to the women's ministry in Kabul.

Aleem Sidique, the spokesman for the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan, said the U.N. was "appalled at this senseless murder."

Their idea of a high value military target:

Gunmen Kill Afghanistan's Director Of Women's Affairs

KABUL, Afghanistan -- Two gunmen on motorcycles killed the provincial director of Afghanistan's Ministry of Women's Affairs outside her home in the southern city of Kandahar on Monday, officials said.

Safia Ahmed Jan was killed as she left for her office, said Tawfiq ul-Ulhakim Parant, senior adviser to the women's ministry in Kabul.

Aleem Sidique, the spokesman for the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan, said the U.N. was "appalled at this senseless murder."

785648[/snapback]

Is there a B-side to this broken record or are you unable to contribute anything other than MuslimsBad?

Is there a B-side to this broken record or are you unable to contribute anything other than MuslimsBad?

785677[/snapback]

You right, when I read that story I was originally filled with thoughts of sunny days and happy puppies. My fault for letting this board cloud my head with thinking there is something wrong the Religion of Peace.

I heard on the Falcons board some one it talking smack about some Klan memembers who burned a cross. Why don't you go over and stand up for them too?

You right, when I read that story I was originally filled with thoughts of sunny days and happy puppies. My fault for letting this board cloud my head with thinking there is something wrong the Religion of Peace.

I heard on the Falcons board some one it talking smack about some Klan memembers who burned a cross. Why don't you go over and stand up for them too?

786114[/snapback]

I never understood why cross burning was such a bad thing. It's just two railroad ties, tied together, on fire.

But then, I burned an American flag yesterday...

786114[/snapback]

Let me put it another way. From the TOS:

Do NOT post:

Personal "crusades" (posting the same information/opinion in an excessively repetitive manner. We want posters to share opinions not bludgeon others to death with them.)