Jets

generaLee83

In the spirit of not wanting to jinx things with overconfidence and boasting I'm going to be realistic:

I hope the Bills newfound confidence doesn't cause a slowing in the individual preparation department. (I'm sure the coaches will be prepared)

I hope that the 'O' continues mistake free football but shows some "chunkability" (as referenced by thousands)

I hope JP plays well and has a big game and that he's not due for a bad one.

I hope Willis keeps up his fine streak against the Jets and that his friend Wilma doesn't shut him down all by himself.

I hope the safeties continue strong play although Saban did state that he felt that Culpepper had his WR's open down the field alot (could just be Saban making an excuse though)

I hope TKO comes back and makes big plays but not big hamstring pulls.

And last but not least I hope the 'D' shows up again, this time with their run stopping faces on. Let's face it, if Miami had run the ball in the 2nd half last week the game could have been COMPLETELY different.

Let's pound the Mangina led Jets into the ground.

And last but not least I hope the 'D' shows up again, this time with their run stopping faces on.  Let's face it, if Miami had run the ball in the 2nd half last week the game could have been COMPLETELY different.

781776[/snapback]

That will only need to happen if the Jets show up with a run game, not likely going to happen unless Mangina has a time machine to go back and pick up a young Curtis Martin