My childhood home

Pine Barrens Mafia

Third house on the right, Greenview Terrace.

Funny thing is..I was about *this* close to buying the house on the western side of the intersecting street that has an oveal pool in the backyard.

BEAUTIFUL house. 4 BR, 2.5 BA, finished basement, mature landscaping and a heated pool for $140ish.

That house would be nearly 500ish here.

:P

EDIT: Just realized I forgot my link...

0:)

You'd think I'd never used this intertube thingy before...

Oh shut the hell up, earthquake-boy.

I'd much rather have an inground pool with hdtv visible and sunshine 360 days out of the year.

781806[/snapback]

I'd ask the same thing, but now I see the kind of reply i'd get...

Oh shut the hell up, earthquake-boy.

I'd much rather have an inground pool with hdtv visible and sunshine 360 days out of the year.

781806[/snapback]

I'd kill for a basement. Do you have any idea what a pain in the ass it is to get all your Christmas schitt down from the rafters in your garage, or from up in your attic?

0:) Why bother celebrating christmas where there's no winter?

781834[/snapback]

It takes a bit of getting used to, but remember, we're not too far from snow if we really want to see it. And it does get in the upper 30s sometimes. And there's something special about cooking your Christmas dinner outside on the grill. :P

My child hood home is now under a brokerage firm building by the Peace Bridge. At least the Maple tree out front survived that I used to climb on and swing from !

781749[/snapback]

mine is bulldozed and behind a chain link fence, in that territory formerly known as the Love Canal

What's a basement? 0:)

781803[/snapback]

I have a nice one. Private home theater/video room big main are 50x25, and a storage/utility room. You should try it. :P

Oh and we get a fair about of warm weather, sun, etc... But we have our traffic, just like you.

Try it. :lol: