Gonna play hooky tomorrow.

Pine Barrens Mafia

Good for you, buddy.  Sick days are completely wasted on the sick.

781638[/snapback]

I love the system my company currently uses, PTO. No sick days, just paid time off to use as you wish. If I feel like I want tomorrow off I can call in, no questions asked. Of course you'll get in trouble if you abuse it, but you don't have to pretend your ass is exploding to get off work. I actually end up with more vacations days as a result as I never get sick.

I love the system my company currently uses, PTO. No sick days, just paid time off to use as you wish. If I feel like I want tomorrow off I can call in, no questions asked. Of course you'll get in trouble if you abuse it, but you don't have to pretend your ass is exploding to get off work. I actually end up with more vacations days as a result as I never get sick.

781734[/snapback]

This is definitely the way to go. Too many losers calling in with their "sick voice", coughing, hacking and acting like a tool. I haven't called in sick in years, but when I did it was all business.

Boss: Hello

Me: It's Shawn, I won't be in today.

Boss: Alright, see you Monday. (it was almost always a Friday) 0:)

781734[/snapback]

They do that here, too. But they don't like you just calling off for nothing. I have a kid, so it makes it easy.

0:)