Buffalo Bill's are loaded for Bear !!!

Guest dog14787

Just to be clear: our defense had nothing to do with Culpepper's poor play? We were just lucky that he had an off day, is that it?

781563[/snapback]

That's not what I'm trying to say. It should be obvious to anyone the defense played well, and Kelsay played like an animal in the first half. But let's face it: Culpepper looked like a boy among men, and Miami's offensive line was worse than I expected. And I expected it to be pretty bad. Do you think we'll be able to exert the same level of pressure on the QB if we face a team with a real line, such as the Steelers? Or that every quarterback will respond as badly as did Culpepper? That's all I was getting at. But that said, I really am excited about our defense. I'm shocked at how well the rookies have played, and at the extent to which Kelsay and Denny have improved.

How could anyone be surprised if the Bills make the Playoffs.  I know it' s only two weeks but I feel like the division is wide open.  Have the Patriots really Impressed any of you?    The Dolphins haven't impressed anyone and the Jets have no pass rush and can't run the ball.  The Bills on the other hand have one of the best backfields in the league.  As much as everyone complained, the Bills had a great draft.  Surprise Whitner is better than Huff and Ko should have gone in the first round.  The D is really improved.  We still need to get better at stopping the run but I think that will improve as the season goes on.  If Takeo can come back, stay healthy and play anything like he did before his injury out D could be scary.  How many teams have a great playmaker at every postition in there secondary.  That is what the bills now have 4 natural playmakers in the secondary.  There is no way anyone is running away with this division and I think the Bills have as good a shot as any.  If our offense can progress throughout the season we could do something.  The quarterback issue is no longer a question.  Losman is the guy and though he hasn't torn it up in the first two weeks, he hasn't stunk it up either.  He looks like a guy that can do something in this league.  How many NFL games has he started now 10, 11?  I think he looks pretty good for a guy who has only started a handful of games in the NFL.  I don't know why but people seem to forget that every year in the NFL anything can happen.  Carolina, Tampa Bay and Miami, all teams picked to do something this year, all 0-2.  The point is every year anylsts mainly on ESPN say which teams they think are going to the playoffs and which ones have no chance.  Every year maybe half the teams they pick actually make it to the playoffs.  Anyone who thinks the Bills can't make the playoffs this year is brainwashed.  The NFL is unpredictable.  The Bills are better than they were last year and have a shot at the division.  I Think all Bills fans should be optimistic about this season and believe that the Bills are going to do something.  I haven't been this excited about the Bills since they made their run 2 seasons ago.  Have hope Bills fans, this could be a great year.  GO BILLS!!!!!

781429[/snapback]

Pyrite gal is that you ? By the way, I agree with your points ! We can go to the playoffs this year ! Probably not deep, but certainly to the playoffs.