WHICH DUFFS??

aussiew

A few have mentioned going to Duffs this Friday night.  Which One?  Some of us would like to meet up with other wallers.

780749[/snapback]

WTF is Duff's? I thought that was Homer Simsons beer. Although I was alwys partial to Fudd.

A few have mentioned going to Duffs this Friday night.  Which One?  Some of us would like to meet up with other wallers.

780749[/snapback]

I like the original on Sheridan drive in Amherst Duffs Amherst, but if you are in the southtowns, go to the one near southwestern Duffs, orchard park

In either case the wings are good, although soaked in sauce, but can be remedied with this stuff

I like the original on Sheridan drive in Amherst Duffs Amherst, but if you are in the southtowns, go to the one near southwestern Duffs, orchard park

In either case the wings are good, although soaked in sauce, but can be remedied with this stuff

780854[/snapback]

I like the Orchard Park location and have met some TBDers there the Friday before the opener over the past few years. Last year, I was in Erie and couldn't make it though. This year, I didn't think anyone was going, so I just planned to go to Duff's Saturday afternoon for lunch.