Rochester Man Sexual Assualt at Day Care

OnTheRocks

I don't know why I bother to post this. Maybe because it disgusts me so much I just need some sort of release.

"Chile Abuse Charge"??? :blush:

Child abuse my ass...it was rape. The guy should have his nuts cut off and stuffed in his mouth until he chokes to death.

I just heard the local radio report that said the victim was a 4 year old girl and he "touched her genatalia and performed oral sex on her".

@#%&$* If it were my daughter this guy would not be alive right now and i would be awaiting trial for murder. :lol::lol::lol::angry:

I don't know why I bother to post this.  Maybe because it disgusts me so much I just need some sort of release.

"Chile Abuse Charge"??? :blush:

Child abuse my ass...it was rape.  The guy should have his nuts cut off and stuffed in his mouth until he chokes to death.

I just heard the local radio report that said the victim was a 4 year old girl and he "touched her genatalia and performed oral sex on her".

@#%&$*  If it were my daughter this guy would not be alive right now and i would be awaiting trial for murder. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :angry:

780678[/snapback]

I haven't heard the specifics yet. What station did you hear it on? Was he an employee?

I haven't heard the specifics yet.  What station did you hear it on?  Was he an employee?

780696[/snapback]

it was on WHAM's noon report. i did not hear if he was an employee, but i think i had heard yesterday that he was a parent picking up his own kid. don't quote me on that...i think that is what i had heard.

This doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I guess the !@#$head wasn't in too big a hurry to get to work. That's not to far from my house.

We enlist the services of a couple of teenage girls to watch our son afterschool. Cheaper and more flexible(don't go there pervs) for our schedules.

Yikes........my 2 month old is starting daycare in January and makes me wonder what I can do to avoid situations like this? Any suggestions would be helpful in choosing a good daycare so we do not have this happen.

Just goes to show there are scumbags in this world....my question is what the hell was he doing there unsupervised even if his own child is being dropped off?? Someone at the daycare dropped the ball on that one and should lose their job.

Yikes........my 2 month old is starting daycare in January and makes me wonder what I can do to avoid situations like this?  Any suggestions would be helpful in choosing a good daycare so we do not have this happen.

Just goes to show there are scumbags in this world....my question is what the hell was he doing there unsupervised even if his own child is being dropped off?? Someone at the daycare dropped the ball on that one and should lose their job.

780802[/snapback]

There isn't very much you could do except do background checks on where you leave your children. Of course, I doubt this man was a registered pedophile since he was allowed to be with his own children.

The problem is, there has to be very stiff punishments for these sick bastards. They aren't very tough at the moment. :blush:

I got no room for this kinda sh-- in my life.  We have a registered pedifile at work and I basically screamed him down at the company X-mas party last year.  Oh yeah, he works about 1 mile from that daycare.  Nice! :lol:

780763[/snapback]

And because of the lib-tards out there, he could have sued your ass for harassment. :blush:

Nice world we live in, huh?