Powerful Interests

ieatcrayonz

I was never one to believe that special interests actually had an effect on government and in other places. I thought it was all whining by a bunch of sorry losers that were jealous of people like me.

I now see that, for the third or fourth time in my life, I was wrong. Yesterday, I posted a complaint about a lousy product called Capri Sun on the Consumer board of this site. To recap, you cannot open those bags of punch without spilling the punch everywhere. It is WAY to hard to rip opena and the punch goes flying everywhere. Then you have to buy paper towels, which I'm sure are made by Capri Sun Inc., to clean up your mess.

My complaint and warning to others here has been erased. I know Capri Sun has the government in their pocket or else their crap product would be pulled from the shelves. I did not realize that they also own this board and that anyone speaking ill of them here will be silenced.

I, for one, will not be silenced.

CAPRI SUN SUCKS. I WILL NOT CUT OPEN THOSE BAGS WITH SCISSORS AND POUR THEM INTO MY GLASS. MAKE A NEW PACKAGE. BOYCOTT CAPRI SUN NOW!!!!!

CAPRI SUN SUCKS. I WILL NOT CUT OPEN THOSE BAGS WITH SCISSORS AND POUR THEM INTO MY GLASS. MAKE A NEW PACKAGE. BOYCOTT CAPRI SUN NOW!!!!!

I was never one to believe that special interests actually had an effect on government and in other places.  I thought it was all whining by a bunch of sorry losers that were jealous of people like me.

I now see that, for the third or fourth time in my life, I was wrong.  Yesterday, I posted a complaint about a lousy product called Capri Sun on the Consumer board of this site.  To recap, you cannot open those bags of punch without spilling the punch everywhere.  It is WAY to hard to rip opena and the punch goes flying everywhere.  Then you have to buy paper towels, which I'm sure are made by Capri Sun Inc., to clean up your mess. 

My complaint and warning to others here has been erased.  I know Capri Sun has the government in their pocket or else their crap product would be pulled from the shelves.  I did not realize that they also own this board and that anyone speaking ill of them here will be silenced. 

I, for one, will not be silenced.

CAPRI SUN SUCKS.  I WILL NOT CUT OPEN THOSE BAGS WITH SCISSORS AND POUR THEM INTO MY GLASS.  MAKE A NEW PACKAGE.  BOYCOTT CAPRI SUN NOW!!!!!

CAPRI SUN SUCKS.  I WILL NOT CUT OPEN THOSE BAGS WITH SCISSORS AND POUR THEM INTO MY GLASS.  MAKE A NEW PACKAGE.  BOYCOTT CAPRI SUN NOW!!!!!

780336[/snapback]

:angry:

You were funny for maybe the first 5 seconds.

Get a new gimmick.

• 3 weeks later...