There's been alot of injuries going around lately.

Tipster19

Outside of Spikes and Vincent, we haven't really any season ending injuries to key players. Spikes seems to be only temporary and with Vincent it seems to be a blessing disguise so far. He's a player in his twilight and with him out our young players are getting a chance to play and gain experience. I think if you had to pick a player that we could least afford to lose, I would have to say at this point it would have to be Losman. Who would of thunk???!!

Outside of Spikes and Vincent, we haven't really any season ending injuries to key players. Spikes seems to be only temporary and with Vincent it seems to be a blessing disguise so far. He's a player in his twilight and with him out our young players are getting a chance to play and gain experience. I think if you had to pick a player that we could least afford to lose, I would have to say at this point it would have to be Losman. Who would of thunk???!!

780285[/snapback]

Who are some of the injured players around the league? I could use this for my football pool.

I swear if you say Jonas Jennings i will slap you because that is pretty much a given that he is hurt.

Who are some of the injured players around the league? I could use this for my football pool.

780288[/snapback]

CIN LB David Pollack and PHI DE Kearse are out for the year. CIN C R. Braham and SS D. Jackson will miss several games. Still questions about CIN wr TJ Housh-etc, wr Tab Perry.

I think some big-name OL's are also out.

Good time for FF'ers to scrutinize the coming league injury report... :angry:

CIN LB David Pollack and PHI DE Kearse are out for the year. CIN C R. Braham and SS D. Jackson will miss several games. Still questions about CIN wr TJ Housh-etc, wr Tab Perry.

I think some big-name OL's are also out.

Good time for FF'ers to scrutinize the coming league injurt report... :angry:

780417[/snapback]

Kearse is out for the season in PHI

Aw, crap... I can't believe you actually posted this. Anybody gets hurt Sunday, we're blaming YOU.

The history of "Nostradammit"

780289[/snapback]

You can't have Nostradammit's history without the original (wonder who that could be :angry: ). I think he even coined the phrase :angry: ...Guessing that must have happened on the old board, because I couldn't find it...