One win does not a season make

Zona

I agree the Bills look good after the win this week. But come on guys and gals. It is way too early to for all this optimism. Lets wait till the Bills get a few more wins and say; are sitting at 6-2 before we get all carried away.... :angry:

I agree the Bills look good after the win this week. But come on guys and gals. It is way too early to for all this optimism. Lets wait till the Bills get a few more wins and say; are sitting at 6-2 before we get all carried away....  :angry:

780149[/snapback]

Some people said before the season that just squishing the fish would make this a successful season :angry:

I agree the Bills look good after the win this week. But come on guys and gals. It is way too early to for all this optimism. Lets wait till the Bills get a few more wins and say; are sitting at 6-2 before we get all carried away....  :angry:

780149[/snapback]

But two wins does as long as they are both against the fish... :angry:

780149[/snapback]

I'm totally fired up and optimistic, but even I don't think we're goign to be 6-2 :angry:

780149[/snapback]

Make that 7-1

You realize, don't you, that asking this place to reason is more misguided than the reason you're asking for.

780165[/snapback]

Yeah, I have been around long enough to know better. But I couldn't help myself...

I am excited. It is always great to beat the hated Dolphins.

Nevertheless, our schedule is looking tougher and tougher. For example, that Jacksonville game looks a hell of a lot more difficult now than it did a couple of weeks ago.

This schedule is going to be a real test for the Bills. We are going to find out just how good this team is. Losing to the Pats (in NE) and beating the Dolphins in Miami (especially on an extremely hot September day) is a good start. If we can get our passing attack going and are able to better job blocking and stopping the run, I am optimistic. If not, it is going to be tough.

hoping for 15 - 1

781052[/snapback]

:lol:

why stop there? maybe we can appeal the loss to the Pats, get it overturned, and go 16-0 with an asterisk :blush: