Going to Cleveland

meazza

I'm going to Cleveland to see the Bengals vs the Browns in November.  Out of curiosity, is there anything to do in Cleveland. :P

779878[/snapback]

If the whole "Meazza/MySpace/16y.o.girls" thing hadn't been beat to death, I'd take my shot right about now... <_<

If your looking for night clubs go to the Velvet Dog or the Bar Fly on W. 6th, both great clubs. Plus there are many more bars in that area. Definitely go to Panini's for an incredible sandwich. It's on 9th street, not too far from the stadium. If you looking for some adult entertainment i would suggest Christie's Cabaret in the flats. The flats used to be the hot spot in Cleveland, but it's a ghost town now. The hot spots are West 6th and the warehouse district.

If your looking for night clubs go to the Velvet Dog or the Bar Fly on W. 6th, both great clubs.  Plus there are many more bars in that area.  Definitely go to Panini's for an incredible sandwich.  It's on 9th street, not too far from the stadium.  If you looking for some adult entertainment i would suggest Christie's Cabaret in the flats.  The flats used to be the hot spot in Cleveland, but it's a ghost town now.  The hot spots are West 6th and the warehouse district.

780782[/snapback]

Agreed. Get a Panini's sandwich. You won't be disappointed. Awesome! Cleveland's a great town!

Agreed.  Get a Panini's sandwich.  You won't be disappointed.  Awesome!  Cleveland's a great town!

780785[/snapback]

I'm sure it is, I'm just hoping to catch a Buckeyes game as well since it's not like I will be going to Ohio ever again.

You do know Ohio State is in Columbus right?

780810[/snapback]

I found that out yesterday. I don't know much about college football but, if i'm going to drive 9 hours to Cleveland, might as well go to Columbus if it isn't too far.

It's about 3 hours from C-town to C-bus...

780819[/snapback]

3 Hours? What do you drive like an 80 year old woman!? :blush: ....You can make it in 2, 2.5 tops. Columbus is a pretty cool little city actually. My gf lives there and I visit there quite a bit. It's crazy around there on gamedays as literally everyone you see is wearing the scarlet and grey. Try to catch a game if you can score tickets, its a great time. Also if you're not from the midwest area, make sure you get a burrito from Chipotle in the Cleveland or Columbus area. It will change your life......

3 Hours? What do you drive like an 80 year old woman!?  :blush: ....You can make it in 2, 2.5 tops. Columbus is a pretty cool little city actually. My gf lives there and I visit there quite a bit. It's crazy around there on gamedays as literally everyone you see is wearing the scarlet and grey. Try to catch a game if you can score tickets, its a great time. Also if you're not from the midwest area, make sure you get a burrito from Chipotle in the Cleveland or Columbus area. It will change your life......

780826[/snapback]

It's a safe estimate..

There's was a ton of construction on my last trip...

Columbus is pretty boring, but going to an Ohio State game is pretty cool. The tail gating and after parties are great.

It's a safe estimate..

There's was a ton of construction on my last trip...

Columbus is pretty boring, but going to an Ohio State game is pretty cool.  The tail gating and after parties are great.

780827[/snapback]

Unfortunately, i just checked the schedule and there are no OSU games that weekened :blush: I think I'll go check out King Lebron.

If the whole "Meazza/MySpace/16y.o.girls" thing hadn't been beat to death, I'd take my shot right about now... :blush:

779887[/snapback]

You mean Beerme1's sig line isnt true? :lol:

It's eleven o'clock...If your childern use myspace.com watch out! There are pedophiles like Meazza21 that are lurking.