Give your wife/kids a BIG hug..

Buffan00

Im a Fire Chief/Medic and just ran a call involving a 17 year old boy who was playing football and broke his neck and died right in front of me today! We responded and tried to force ventilate him but to no evail! Just reminds me how precious life is and how short it can be! Hug and kiss your loved ones today!

Im a Fire Chief/Medic and just ran a call involving a 17 year old boy who was playing football and broke his neck and died right in front of me today! We responded and tried to force ventilate him but to no evail! Just reminds me how precious life is and how short it can be! Hug and kiss your loved ones today!

779759[/snapback]

Every day, Chief!

Yep, tackle football on a federal instillation with a COOP program for highschool seniors. Somebody will lose their career! <_<

779796[/snapback]

Do you know if it was from the normal course of the game that it happened? Bad tackle? weird fall? That's really sad....

Do you know if it was from the normal course of the game that it happened? Bad tackle? weird fall?  That's really sad....

779808[/snapback]

Just a bunch of kids taking break from COOP work and decided to do a pick-up game in the back field. His head/shoulder hit the other guy in the chest as they collided trying to catch a deep pass.

779759[/snapback]

Well I'm too young to be married so I don't know what that feels like. But that's some sad news there.

Your the people who help keep us safe. Keep it up! :angry:

779759[/snapback]

Every time I see my wife. A year ago, an acquaintance of mine was killed on the Beltway here. Minding his own business, driving, car got crushed by an out-of-control semi. Left behind a wife of six months who was a month pregnant. Wife gets a kiss every morning before we go to work, and every night before we go to bed, because you never know which one will be the last one...

Every time I see my wife.  A year ago, an acquaintance of mine was killed on the Beltway here.  Minding his own business, driving, car got crushed by an out-of-control semi.  Left behind a wife of six months who was a month pregnant.  Wife gets a kiss every morning before we go to work, and every night before we go to bed, because you never know which one will be the last one...

780250[/snapback]

Rachel and I never end a conversation without saying "I love you."

You just never know.

That's also why I don't like leaving angry. I wouldn't want to remember our last moments together in an argument.

That's good advice. We start and end the day with a 'family hug'.

780449[/snapback]

It's corny, but every morning before the wife and I got to work and my little girl go to school, we do a group hug and kiss out by the cars. My little girl loves it, giggles and smiles. It's a great way to start a day, and after reading this, makes it all the more important.

It's corny, but every morning before the wife and I got to work and my little girl go to school, we do a group hug and kiss out by the cars. My little girl loves it, giggles and smiles. It's a great way to start a day, and after reading this, makes it all the more important.

780453[/snapback]

It ain't corny at all my friend...

It ain't corny at all my friend...

780459[/snapback]

You're right, I love it.

Hugs and kisses from my little girl are priceless. The day's going to come when she's a teenager, and will be afraid to show affection to her old man. That will be the saddest day of my life.

:angry:

You're right, I love it.

Hugs and kisses from my little girl are priceless. The day's going to come when she's a teenager, and will be afraid to show affection to her old man. That will be the saddest day of my life.

:angry:

780464[/snapback]

According to my wife, it isn't the father they stop showing affection for, it's the mother. My wife and her mom were constantly at each other from early teens to early twenties. Of course, now they're best friends again and call each other nearly everyday...