Penalties!

Buffan00

So many times I have been accustomed to seeing a 3rd and 6 and we either run or pass for a sure first down and the the FLAG comes flying! "Holding, offense number" -- (insert any of our lineman) and that euphoria/adrenaline is quickly replaced with angst/disgust! But this year is different (Knocking on wood!) it seems as if we got our act together on the assignments! Hopefully we keep this up! <_<

So many times I have been accustomed to seeing a 3rd and 6 and we either run or pass for a sure first down and the the FLAG comes flying! "Holding, offense number" -- (insert any of our lineman) and that euphoria/adrenaline is quickly replaced with angst/disgust! But this year is different (Knocking on wood!) it seems as if we got our act together on the assignments! Hopefully we keep this up! <_<

779736[/snapback]

The Bills appeared to false start AND the Pats appeared to go offsides quite a few times in the first game without a call. Maybe they are easing up a bit on those penalties. But the Bills did get flagged for some big penalties in that opener. But in the Fish game the Bills were sharp, it was so refreshing to see disciplined, focused football for a change.

So many times I have been accustomed to seeing a 3rd and 6 and we either run or pass for a sure first down and the the FLAG comes flying! "Holding, offense number" -- (insert any of our lineman) and that euphoria/adrenaline is quickly replaced with angst/disgust! But this year is different (Knocking on wood!) it seems as if we got our act together on the assignments! Hopefully we keep this up! :angry:

779736[/snapback]

We WILL keep this up. :angry: