I hate the Jucking Fets.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jets are going to be fired up after the near miss against the Pats. And I don't expect Mangini will pull a Mularkey and abandon the run in the second half. We'd better make sure we stop the run against them.

The Jets are going to be fired up after the near miss against the Pats. And I don't expect Mangini will pull a Mularkey and abandon the run in the second half. We'd better make sure we stop the run against them.

779588[/snapback]

They couldn't run in either of their first two games. What makes you think they will now?

And, BTW, that Pats game wasn't as close as the score indicates. Two SPECTACULAR individual efforts made Chadwick look a lot better than he is.

They couldn't run in either of their first two games. What makes you think they will now?

And, BTW, that Pats game wasn't as close as the score indicates. Two SPECTACULAR individual efforts made Chadwick look a lot better than he is.

779591[/snapback]

Bingo.....Cotchery or whoever that was somehow not being down and Coles somehow making 45 patriots miss. Now if those were 90 yard drives taking up 8 minutes each its a different story....

PS

BURN JETS BURN

779588[/snapback]

The Jets near miss was do to the fact that they somehow forgot to show up for the 1st half against their arch-rival in their HOME OPENER. I call that more of laying an egg rather than a near miss. I commend their gusto for not rolling over, but when you spot the Pats 24, you're making your own bed.

And stopping the run? Kevin Barlow and Derrick Blaylock? A 2.9 avg as a team? I know the Bills have a way of making RBs look good, but even they should be able to contain this half-assed rushing attack.

And stopping the run?  Kevin Barlow and Derrick Blaylock?  A 2.9 avg as a team?  I know the Bills have a way of making RBs look good, but even they should be able to contain this half-assed rushing attack.

779625[/snapback]

I know...I would love to see it happen, and I think it can...this team has just been so soft against the run lately that I can't believe they can do it until I see it. Like protecting a fourth quarter lead.

I know...I would love to see it happen, and I think it can...this team has just been so soft against the run lately that I can't believe they can do it until I see it. Like protecting a fourth quarter lead.

779702[/snapback]

It's time the Bills running game got going. Bill McGahee, let's get going!

It's time the Bills running game got going.  Bill McGahee, let's get going!

780027[/snapback]

So far in his career Mcgahee has made the jets his personal B word.

2004 vs NYJ

5 nyj | 8 42 | 2 | 0 | (Didn't start)

9 nyj | 37 132 | 11 | 1 |

2005 vs NYJ

6 nyj | 29 143 | 24 | 1 |

17 nyj | 22 113 | 22 | 0 |

I dont expect much of a different showing this time around either. Look for a big showing on the ground next Sunday <_<

Drink much?  <_<

Also, I thought you worked for Dell....you're white?

780025[/snapback]

I do tend to drink at Bills games, however, that is not me. Also, I do work for Dell, and yes, I am white.

That is a random video I found on Youtube.