Okay, who are you and

Gary M

I always assumed he hated TD and it could well be because TD made him stand in the back of the room during pressers, or gave him the oldest, squeakiest chair in the press box. Regardless, there's a new staff at OBD and if Sullivan wants to be one of the "in" guys, he has to start all over by putting on the kneepads, chewing on a breath mint and getting to work.

I always assumed he hated TD and it could well be because TD made him stand in the back of the room during pressers, or gave him the oldest, squeakiest chair in the press box. Regardless, there's a new staff at OBD and if Sullivan wants to be one of the "in" guys, he has to start all over by putting on the kneepads, chewing on a breath mint and getting to work.

779714[/snapback]

Yeah, but Sully wasn't over the top praising JP. It actually read as a well thought out article, which is not now, nor has it ever been, a hallmark of a Sully newspaper article or radio broadcast.

I will give the jackhole credit. (I doubt I will have to do it again for another 10 years, but he did surprisingly write an article that didn't read like it was written by a petulant 6 year old.)

And to be fair, he didn't start to read like a petulant 6 year old when TD took over. He's been that way since at least the late '80's.

779714[/snapback]

:) your hysterical at times. I'm cracking up <_<:P:lol:

Sully's been consistent about backing JP. I've got a clip around here somewhere from February 2005, with JS praising the decision to send Bledsoe packing and see what Losman could do.

Sully has been much more positive this year. I do think he was no fan of TD...but then neither were any of the rest of us. TD acted like he invented football and would never tell the truth. Marv and Jauron simply say what they think without any pretense or arrogance.

Sullivan is not a very insightful football writer. Drew sucks, TD sucks, the Bills for the past 5 years suck...these are all things I've been insisting about as vocally and eloquently as has Sullivan (as have many others around here).

However, I think he gets a bad rep for the negativity because, quite frankly, he tells it like it is...and "it" has not been very positive since Homerun Throwup.

He very rarely makes ridiculous, unreasonable statements. Many of his attacks against players and coaches have been backed up with stats, which is more than we can say for a lot of posters who - in typical fan fashion - make off-the-wall positive declarations about everything regarding the Bills and take personal offense to the slightest of slights from the media.