Colin Cowterd

seq004

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Worth repeating one more time: we're bad until we're not.

One win against a crappy team does not a good team make.

779308[/snapback]

Why do we have to wait for the national media to validate us as a good team??

They can kiss our a**!!

Give the Bills fans some credit...we know when we have an excellent...or a good....or a bad team.

Right now we have a good team.

779308[/snapback]

Or, the jury is out, and few teams can rightfully be called bad at this time of the year (even Miami), and jokers who should be flipping burgers like Cowherd are just looking for sh-- to talk about. These people only have jobs because it's determined that somebody, somewhere, is listening.

I like our team and this douchebag has every right to call them bad, and he has every right to be wrong later. I'm smarter for having never listened to him.

13 points per game on offense does not mean we are good. Our defense still has a huge question mark stopping the run. It was a nice road win in a division game, but that's it. Our starting QB has won 2 games in his career. Why do people get so mad when media-types say the Bills are bad? They have been one of the worst teams in the NFL over the last five years, lumped in with the Saints, Texans, Lions, and Cardinals. What is so hard to understand?

A good team probably would've scored a TD after the blocked punt on Sunday and put the game away by going up 20-0. Instead, the Bills were defending a 2-point conversion with two minutes left that would've made it a one possession game. Just sayin.

13 points per game on offense does not mean we are good.  Our defense still has a huge question mark stopping the run.  It was a nice road win in a division game, but that's it.  Our starting QB has won 2 games in his career.  Why do people get so mad when media-types say the Bills are bad?  They have been one of the worst teams in the NFL over the last five years, lumped in with the Saints, Texans, Lions, and Cardinals.  What is so hard to understand?

A good team probably would've scored a TD after the blocked punt on Sunday and put the game away by going up 20-0.  Instead, the Bills were defending a 2-point conversion with two minutes left that would've made it a one possession game.  Just sayin.

779345[/snapback]

I hear ya on that. I would have loved to see a TD and really put that game to bed early. Play action on 1st and 10 once the run had been established was in order. Played a little too conservative IMHO !

Last time I downloaded Cowherd's podcast, he spent an hour bitching that there wasn't an hub airport near some second-tier city he was stuck in.

The guy's got too much of a prefab morning DJ and fake bravado about him. Did he, and ESPN, think the world needed a Jim Rome clone?

13 points per game on offense does not mean we are good.  Our defense still has a huge question mark stopping the run.  It was a nice road win in a division game, but that's it.  Our starting QB has won 2 games in his career.  Why do people get so mad when media-types say the Bills are bad?  They have been one of the worst teams in the NFL over the last five years, lumped in with the Saints, Texans, Lions, and Cardinals.  What is so hard to understand?

A good team probably would've scored a TD after the blocked punt on Sunday and put the game away by going up 20-0.  Instead, the Bills were defending a 2-point conversion with two minutes left that would've made it a one possession game.  Just sayin.

779345[/snapback]

I dislike him for many many reasons...first and foremost his ignorance shines so bright I need sunglasses....he's completely enamored with himself and his wittyness, and he just has a voice that makes you want to give him a good solid boot

779308[/snapback]

No one considered the Dolphins "crappy" until we rolled into their stadium and made them our collective B word.

Cowherd was exposed earlier this year. He stole material from a University of Michigan website and read it verbatim on his program (it was a bunch of jokes about Vince Young's wonderlic). After the website people complained, he told them to shut up and stop whining. And then when ESPN found out what happened they made him apologize.

Cowherd is brainless, unoriginal, and not funny. He thinks he's funny, and he thinks he's doing a great job, but that only makes him come off 100x worse.

No one considered the Dolphins "crappy" until we rolled into their stadium and made them our collective B word. 

Cowherd was exposed earlier this year.  He stole material from a University of Michigan website and read it verbatim on his program (it was a bunch of jokes about Vince Young's wonderlic).  After the website people complained, he told them to shut up and stop whining.  And then when ESPN found out what happened they made him apologize.

Cowherd is brainless, unoriginal, and not funny.  He thinks he's funny, and he thinks he's doing a great job, but that only makes him come off 100x worse.

779406[/snapback]

Cowherd is a bad cartoon of Jim Rome.

And that's being generous.

779345[/snapback]

I agree with this. We're improved, but I'd hardly say we're good yet. There is still a lot of room for improvement. That game should have been put away where there was no need to worry near the end of the game.