Joe Theismann on

crazyDingo

Anyone else pick up on how much Theisman loves Ben Rottenburger? Even when he was getting slammed last night, throwing pick after pick, with the clock running down and the Stealers down by two scores, Theisman kept saying he really thought Rottenburger was going to lead his team back for the win. Even the rest of the crew was telling him he was stupid.

Anyone else pick up on how much Theisman loves Ben Rottenburger? Even when he was getting slammed last night, throwing pick after pick, with the clock running down and the Stealers down by two scores, Theisman kept saying he really thought Rottenburger was going to lead his team back for the win. Even the rest of the crew was telling him he was stupid.

779075[/snapback]

It really isn't anything personal with Jblo. Big Ben was the story this week, and he stuck to the script. He's a lousy announcer and I cringe when I hear him speak, but don't suppose that he feels the love for Ben. He was just doing what he does best which is spew crap that someone else puts in his head.

It really isn't anything personal with Jblo.  Big Ben was the story this week, and he stuck to the script.  He's a lousy announcer and I cringe when I hear him speak, but don't suppose that he feels the love for Ben.  He was just doing what he does best which is spew crap that someone else puts in his head.

779088[/snapback]

I can buy that. He stayed with the talking points even when they were outdated because he has no brains and cannot adjust to the situation. Good job on ESPN's part in keeping him!

Playing with a 104 temp two weeks after major surgery is stupid. That high a temp likely idicates an infection.

778984[/snapback]

Stupid by both - Ben R and the Steeler coaches.

Folks with 104 deg. temps usually have trouble making decisions and judgements. R-burger could have staggered his way right into a serious hit - as well as opening up the surgery.

Folks with 104 deg. temps usually have trouble making decisions and judgements. R-burger could have staggered his way right into a serious hit - as well as opening up the surgury.

779368[/snapback]

Wow, he did take a helmet to the gut at one point late in the game. "Walk it off" is not the medical advice indicated for that sort of thing, but on he went...

Wow, he did take a helmet to the gut at one point late in the game. "Walk it off" is not the medical advice indicated for that sort of thing, but on he went...

779437[/snapback]

I'd like to see him have a long career - good players make for a better product - but I'm beginning to wonder about how long he'll last.

Stupid by both - Ben R and the Steeler coaches.

Folks with 104 deg. temps usually have trouble making decisions and judgements. R-burger could have staggered his way right into a serious hit - as well as opening up the surgery.

779368[/snapback]

Why all this blame on Big Ben. The Steelers running game stunk with 26 yards

rushing. The Steelers are a run-first team and they will go as far as their running game goes. The Jaguars stopped Parker. Ben tried to take the game into his hands and failed. But how many WRs dropped passes. I saw at least 4 drops. Finally, where was HEATH Miller, the guy who had a 87 yard TD last week...I did

not see a single throw in the 2nd half towards him...

The steelers as a team were outclassed by the Jax. Give credit to the Jax.

Why all this blame on Big Ben.  The Steelers running game stunk with 26 yards

rushing.  The Steelers are a run-first team and they will go as far as their running game goes. The Jaguars stopped Parker.  Ben tried to take the game into his hands and failed. But how many WRs dropped passes. I saw at least 4 drops. Finally, where was HEATH Miller, the guy who had a 87 yard TD last week...I did

not see a single throw in the 2nd half towards him...

The steelers as a team were outclassed by the Jax. Give credit to the Jax.

779525[/snapback]

Credit to Jax for figuring out that they were facing a loopy qb and paying attention to stopping the run.

A qb running a 104 degree fever is probably not the best at recognizing defensive sets at the LOS and making an audible. :pirate:

They should have went with Batch and R should have been home in bed.