Another reason to give credit to the Bills

Peter

I do not know if this has been specifically mentioned in any posts (or what was said during the telecast), but it was hot as hell at the stadium yesterday. They showed the "feels like" temp at 98 degrees on the big screen.

It was every bit of that. I cannot imagine playing at the level in that heat. Saban even said that they went to the no huddle to take advantage of the heat.

Nevertheless, the Bills did not wilt. They played hard the entire game.

The Dolphins used to play all of their September home games at 4:00 p.m. Sometime in the past 10 years or so, they started scheduling 1:00 p.m. home games to try to take advantage of the heat. It obviously did not work yesterday.

I do think, however, that the NFL is stupid to schedule 1:00 p.m. games in that heat. One day, one of those huge 300 + pound linemen is going to keel over.

As soon as Miami went no-huddle, I thought to myself: this ain't gonna last because their guys will suffer in that kind of heat every bit as much as ours.

Fortuntely, Mularkey was calling the plays, so the no-huddle became three-n-out and their D was back to sweating on the field.

As soon as Miami went no-huddle, I thought to myself: this ain't gonna last because their guys will suffer in that kind of heat every bit as much as ours.

Fortuntely, Mularkey was calling the plays, so the no-huddle became three-n-out and their D was back to sweating on the field.

778539[/snapback]

I love how we turned the tables on them. I am really proud of the Bills' performance yesterday.

The last 2 years the Fish visited Buffalo for a late season trip to Miami...lets hope Dec. 17 brings us another Snow Bowl...give them a taste of their own!

778558[/snapback]

I was at that game a few years ago when we were all singing "Let it snow." That was a lot of fun. :blush: