Weekly Lindell Appreciation Thread

theesir

Last year and so far this year he has been DEAD ON!

Each of the kicks yesterday were down the middle and in no way short on distance.

Praise where its due... I wanted him gone a couple of years ago...

I have flip flopped!

No doubt!

I can't wait to see this guy lined up for a huge kick. That's all he needs to add to his arsenal at this point. A 44-yard game winner, just to prove he can...

Whoever that offseason core/leg strengthening coach is that he has trained with the past two years should be on the speed dial of every special teams coach...

I can't wait to see this guy lined up for a huge kick.

778294[/snapback]

The kick to take the lead from 13-0 to 16-0 yesterday qualifies. 40+ yarder, on the road, to make it an almost insurmountable lead. If he misses that, Miami gets the ball in decent field position and we're one score away from a heart attack.

I know, it's not the same as kicking one when the Bills are trailing or tied, but it was a very large kick nonetheless.

God, I love the Bills' special teams.

During yesterdays game I finally began to have that confident feeling with Lindell that I used to have when Christie trotted out on the field for a field goal.

It is a warm and fuzzy feeling.  :doh:

778332[/snapback]

Sounds like an erection, and for for a guy who looks like an elf. You should seriously reevaluate your sexual preferences or something.

Thanks for your help!! What are you doing later this evening?? :doh:

778351[/snapback]

LOL. :lol: Working and then typing an economics paper for a professor. If you find Lindell attractive, i'm sure you would find something amazingly arousing about my economic theory.

The kick to take the lead from 13-0 to 16-0 yesterday qualifies.  40+ yarder, on the road, to make it an almost insurmountable lead.  If he misses that, Miami gets the ball in decent field position and we're one score away from a heart attack.

I know, it's not the same as kicking one when the Bills are trailing or tied, but it was a very large kick nonetheless.

God, I love the Bills' special teams.

778322[/snapback]

It was a big kick no doubt, but I think you know what I'm sayin. The kick yesterday gave the Bills a comfortable cushion, but the game was definitely not hanging in the balance. I'm talking JP leading us down the field to the 28-yard line with the Bills down 23-21 and Lindell trotting out there to attempt a 45-yarder. He has not been in that spot yet.