A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Their board is better than Fin Heaven which is better than the Pats board.

And once again..........................

They have really cool clickable smileys, the two smileys laughing at the less fortunate smiley is my favorite.

There are some good posts in the "Have mercy on the Bills next week" thread, in between the tard posts that is (hey, you mean they're tards outside of TSW? Get out!)

One example

"I don't think the Jets match up well with Buffalo. They have an extremely fast defense and an excellent pass rush. Their big weakness is their run defense but the Jets can't run the ball.

And Losman is playing pretty well. Nothing spectacular but he's managing the game and moving the chains. Buffalo is definitely the team I'd call the surprise of the league. That was a big win for them in Miami. The Dolphins never lose at home in September. Least of all to a cold weather team like Buffalo."

777982[/snapback]

I agree - I've been to that board before Jets-Bills games for the last few years and relatively speaking, in the world of retarded message boards, that board is pretty good.

Some of the other things in that thread are a bit dumb though. Like "the Bills blitz like crazy" or "their defense is awesome". "This might actually not be a cakewalk" is pretty funny too since they're SIX POINT DOGS.