A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

There are some good posts in the "Have mercy on the Bills next week" thread, in between the tard posts that is (hey, you mean they're tards outside of TSW? Get out!)

One example

"I don't think the Jets match up well with Buffalo. They have an extremely fast defense and an excellent pass rush. Their big weakness is their run defense but the Jets can't run the ball.

And Losman is playing pretty well. Nothing spectacular but he's managing the game and moving the chains. Buffalo is definitely the team I'd call the surprise of the league. That was a big win for them in Miami. The Dolphins never lose at home in September. Least of all to a cold weather team like Buffalo."

There are some good posts in the "Have mercy on the Bills next week" thread, in between the tard posts that is (hey, you mean they're tards outside of TSW? Get out!)

One example

"I don't think the Jets match up well with Buffalo. They have an extremely fast defense and an excellent pass rush. Their big weakness is their run defense but the Jets can't run the ball.

And Losman is playing pretty well. Nothing spectacular but he's managing the game and moving the chains. Buffalo is definitely the team I'd call the surprise of the league. That was a big win for them in Miami. The Dolphins never lose at home in September. Least of all to a cold weather team like Buffalo."

777982[/snapback]

That board is WAY better than Finheaven. The Jets fans (at least some of them) really take a realistic view of their team. Must be the decades of futility.

Ahh yes, the Dynasty....why with such cornerstones as Pennington, Coles, and umm...Barlow who could not help but taste the champagne already

777972[/snapback]

That post is pretty funny, but Coles was kickin' ass & taking names these 1st 2 games. Looks like he's back.

That board is WAY better than Finheaven. The Jets fans (at least some of them) really take a realistic view of their team. Must be the decades of futility.

777986[/snapback]

Do the posters at Fin Heaven stop posting midway through the season like the "fans" that get up and leave in the middle of the 3rd quarter.

With the exception of that idiot, most of the posters there seem to be realistic. They all seem to agree that no matter what shape either team is in, Bills-Jets is a dogfight. They also seem to think that the Bills are a better team and should win. Not at all like the Finheaven board full of totally dilusional fans saying ridiculous things like:

Daunte will be MVP,

Saban is Godlike,

We will go 14-2.... :blush: