Schoebel

Are teams around the league starting to realize that schoebel is one of the most dangerous pass rushers around? Was he double teamed on every plays?

Did anyone watch it that closely?

777798[/snapback]

I definitely saw him double-teamed on one play, and I think they were using the tight end to chip him as well.

The thing that bodes well for us is that the front four are generating pressure all by themselves. Double-teaming Schobel is effective, but the fact that our other three are getting in the backfield means offenses can't do it all the time.

This, in turn, makes our blitzes that much more effective.

It's what I've been waiting to see for the past few years.

One thing that I'm holding my breath on is how teams start defending against us in the weeks ahead. Now that they have film to look at, will we be able to continue to do this? Another thing I've noticed is that we are getting less pressure from the front four in the fourth quarter. Is this fatigue, or are teams able to adapt? We'll see.

I guess the point im trying to make is that schoebel has become such a force that the dolphins paid a lot of attention to him opening the door for denney and kelsay.

Not to take anything away from Denney but i think schoebel is one of the more unsung stars from sundays game.

I definitely saw him double-teamed on one play, and I think they were using the tight end to chip him as well.

The thing that bodes well for us is that the front four are generating pressure all by themselves. Double-teaming Schobel is effective, but the fact that our other three are getting in the backfield means offenses can't do it all the time.

This, in turn, makes our blitzes that much more effective.

It's what I've been waiting to see for the past few years.

One thing that I'm holding my breath on is how teams start defending against us in the weeks ahead. Now that they have film to look at, will we be able to continue to do this? Another thing I've noticed is that we are getting less pressure from the front four in the fourth quarter. Is this fatigue, or are teams able to adapt? We'll see.

777890[/snapback]