I can't watch the play enough

JoeF

He read the motion and the out by Chambers--used his speed to close and made the play....It was beautiful....we haven't had a safety like this in a long, long time...and folks--Ko Simpson--is a player....wow....how did he last until the fourth round..

Shutup!  Our draft was a joke.

777788[/snapback]

A joke on the rest of the league, Mort, Kiper and the so called experts it appears...have to wait until the end of the season before we serve crow but the early returns are very positive....

He read the motion and the out by Chambers--used his speed to close and made the play....It was beautiful....we haven't had a safety like this in a long, long time...and folks--Ko Simpson--is a player....wow....how did he last until the fourth round..

777785[/snapback]

With Lawyer Milloy... that would have been an automatic 2 points. He lost the ability to cover a pass years ago!

He also took ownership on the Chambers TD saying it was his fault on the route and he will watch the tape so next time he can play it correctly..... He already souds like a seasoned vetran.... With his will to learn and get better each game the sky is the limit.... I am almost afraid of this defense's full potential when we get a healthy TKO back.... Look out AFC!!!!

That play was one of the key plays in the game.  That was a big time play by Whitner to deny the Dolphins two critical points.

He has played very, very well.

777855[/snapback]

In my mind, it was THE key play of the game, and I have to say it took a lot to outdo what was, up to that point, THE key play of the game: Crowell's INT.

You could hear the wind deflating in that big orange bowl after that pick, but if they made that two, well...

He also took ownership on the Chambers TD saying it was his fault on the route and he will watch the tape so next time he can play it correctly..... He already souds like a seasoned vetran....

777915[/snapback]

Yeah right. Like a seasoned veteran would have admitted it was his fault and that he needed to watch more tape.

USA Today said at the beginning of the season that the Biggest MIstake of the AFC East was the drafting of Donte Whitner.

Kind of funny... it's on my dorm door, circled.

777979[/snapback]

What a fuggin' joke. The Dolphins burned their 1st-round pick on a guy who may never even see the field. Sports writers are morons.

777785[/snapback]

The phish also tried to pick him off but he was decisive and agressive enough to beat the pick and still take a perfect angle at the route. An enormously astute and confident play from a rookie in his second NFL game.

In my mind, it was THE key play of the game, and I have to say it took a lot to outdo what was, up to that point, THE key play of the game: Crowell's INT.

You could hear the wind deflating in that big orange bowl after that pick, but if they made that two, well...

777946[/snapback]

....then they have a glimmer of hope, which is the last thing they should have had. Miami (*cough*overrated*cough*) was thoroughly dominated all game long and had no business getting close. Whitner made an outstanding play to keep the game out of reach.