I don't know about everyone else, but I've already

Lv-Bills

last year. Seriously, and the adjectives to fit this team so far are alot more of Buffalo fans can relate to...

Hardworking

Well Coached

Overachieving

Underdogs

Improving

It's been great............thanks for mercifully ending the TD era. This has been money already better spent than last year, and we're only two games in. Can't wait to trek up to the Ralph this weekend.

Bye Bye TD........Bye Bye Dreariness

Let the Ralph rock this Sunday!

last year.  Seriously, and the adjectives to fit this team so far are alot more of Buffalo fans can relate to...

Hardworking

Well Coached

Overachieving

Underdogs

Improving

It's been great............thanks for mercifully ending the TD era.  This has been money already better spent than last year, and we're only two games in.  Can't wait to trek up to the Ralph this weekend.

777762[/snapback]

Yah! Last year, the Bengals game on Christmas Eve was a blast (I got loaded, with a buddy, at a virtually empty sports bar), but the rest was just misery...

last year.  Seriously, and the adjectives to fit this team so far are alot more of Buffalo fans can relate to...

Hardworking

Well Coached

Overachieving

Underdogs

Improving

It's been great............thanks for mercifully ending the TD era.  This has been money already better spent than last year, and we're only two games in.  Can't wait to trek up to the Ralph this weekend.

777762[/snapback]

Hello Happiness !

Heh there is a song in here somewhere ! Maybe the new Dick Jauron song ! Goodbye dreariness ! Hellloooo Happiness !

Hardworking

Well Coached

Overachieving

Underdogs

Improving

777762[/snapback]

I wish I could be there. :doh: