i know this has been said already ...

dave mcbride

that was one well coached team yesterday. good hire, marv.

777621[/snapback]

I agree...in fact, I think I am finally off the TD bandwagon. I know it's only been two games, but this team is showing heart and determination that has been lacking for quite a while. You go, Marv!

I agree...in fact, I think I am finally off the TD bandwagon. I know it's only been two games, but this team is showing heart and determination that has been lacking for quite a while. You go, Marv!

777627[/snapback]

Hope you have some good walkin shoes on, that wagon pulled out of the station a loooong time ago........see ya in about a month only 1500 miles to go!!! 0:):w00t::w00t:

Could the 80 year old Marv Levy, who when hired, drew nothing but laughs, actually be a candidate for NFL Executive of the Year???  Hmmmm...stranger things have happened....I love it!!!

777742[/snapback]

It's very early but I'm seeing a ROOKIE OF THE YEAR candidate or 2 hell maybe 3 with any luck!!

No way Man, Marv is old and senile. He just hired DJ because he was an ivy league crony, not to mention he was the least expensive Head Coaching option available. Ralph Wilson is off his nut. Did I mention that Marv is old. Oldey old olllllllllllllllld!

To quote my old sinature line "Go Marv, for we are here to cheer for you!"

that was one well coached team yesterday. good hire, marv.

777621[/snapback]

I kept wondering, when they were talking about Mularkey, and showing him in the press box, if he was thinking to himself, "that was the offense I was supposed to have last year...that is how you use McGahee? Oh, I get it now...."

I also thought it was a little funny, that Dierdorf kept calling for the Dolphins to go back to the no-huddle, as it was the only way they moved the ball effectively against the Bills in the first half....they did, but the penalties, slowed them down...sort of an exact mirror of the Bills offense last year...I remember JP going no-huddle against the Saints last season, and he looked like an NFL QB for one drive, that was hi-jacked by penalties...the offensive coaches from last season (Mularkey/Clements?) never went back to the no-huddle...maybe becasue it worked to well?

All in all, very happy with the Bills play calling...a little conservative at times, but that is fine by me, for right now...this team needs to just start winning games...the rest will take care of itself...

Even more impressive, to me, than the offensive play calling, was the defensive play calling...

BTW, I kow we are not supposed to praise the enemey, but is Welker the second coming of Steve Tasker? I know he is a Dolphin, but the guy is an outstanding special teamer, in the mode of Tasker. He is not just a speed demon, the dude always knows how to play each situation. One guy I would love to see the Bills get, somehow! I know it won't happen, but I was very impressed by him yesterday, and notice him everytime I see the Dolpins play.

I kept wondering, when they were talking about Mularkey, and showing him in the press box, if he was thinking to himself, "that was the offense I was supposed to have last year...that is how you use McGahee?  Oh, I get it now...."

777825[/snapback]

0:) No doubt, what an idiot! :w00t: