Are the Bills making us emotionless?

<<<When you see the clock hit 5:00 in the 4th quarter and the Bills are within one score of taking the lead or tieing the game do your emotions just turn off? >>>

Mine don't turn off, but I do feel different emotions than in the past.  Where I used to feel excitement, anticipation and hope, I now feel dread, regret, and a sense of foreboding, along with rage and depression.

56020[/snapback]

i have been getting the same way. you just wait for the shoe to drop because you know it is coming.

my wife is threatening to ban me from watching the games because of the depression that sets in after you watch the Bills let a team hang around a little too long before someone makes that game losing mistake.

in the marv era we always used to say- don't worry, we are a second half team, as long as we are close we will win it in the end.

the current team is the exact opposite- you just wait for the self destruction.

It has developed to the point where you end up trying to predict the downfall and how it is going to happen rather than cheering, hoping, rooting, getting excited, standing up an screaming, stuff that fans do when their team is in a close game.

Seriously, since last year, when I'm watching the game with people, and there is an excitement in the game, it's always "well, _______ is going to _______ , count on it".

The worst part? Well, there are 2 worst parts. First, we can't just flat out suck, either. We have to be either leading, tied or close in every game. Second, the players we have; we are stuck with them. No one is going anywhere. No one is getting benched, no one is getting traded, No one is getting cut.

All we have is hope that these players are still young enough to develop into winners.

yah its an ugly sense that something horrible is about to happen...i start wondering how we can manage to fugg up this weeks game...silly silly me for having hope yesterday...to think i woke up thinking we were gonna knock off the pats...but nope, another sunday of despair, anger and disillusionment, followed by throwing stevestojan around the apartment when i get back from the game...

the good thing about the bye week was that its the happiest i've been on a sunday in a while...:(