For those calling out JP's stats

udonkey

The 50 yd pass interference call on Will Allen (pass intended for Evans) was definitely a touchdown. I've watched it multiple times now and Evans clearly had 3-4 steps on him until Allen fell/pushed Evans into the ground.

What a beautiful pass by JP...glad that he got redemption on the next play!

The 50 yd pass interference call on Will Allen (pass intended for Evans) was definitely a touchdown.  I've watched it multiple times now and Evans clearly had 3-4 steps on him until Allen fell/pushed Evans into the ground.

What a beautiful pass by JP...glad that he got redemption on the next play!

777350[/snapback]

Statistics are for losers.

I hope we don't get into the midget mentality of, "Well yeah, The Bills won, but I'm not satisfied because they didn't DOMINATE their opponent today. I can't feel good about my life unless my team DOMINATES their opponent. That's the only thing that satisfies me."

It's like what was said about King Henry VIII - he was only happy after he had gone "largely at the stool." :doh:

I hope we don't get into the midget mentality of, "Well yeah, The Bills won, but I'm not satisfied because they didn't DOMINATE their opponent today. I can't feel good about my life unless my team DOMINATES their opponent. That's the only thing that satisfies me."

It's like what was said about King Henry VIII - he was only happy after he had gone "largely at the stool."  :doh:

777428[/snapback]

Don't tell that to JDG, Mickey and all the other haters around here.

What impressed me was JPs reaction to the Blitz series in the 3rd.  OK we didn't score, but JP recognised the Blitz early, and got the ball off to his safety valve (Josh Reed) quickly and accurately. Good job JP.

777472[/snapback]

Good thing some of you have brains capable of sequential thought. Sure, he didn't pass for 500 yards. But he IS improving.

In terms of handling the nuances of the quarterback position and managing the game, this was Losman's best game as a Bill. He knew the defense was dominant, he knew that the Bills were up by two scores for most of the 2nd half, and he didn't do anything to jeopardize that. He also had a 90 rating...Rating is a weird stat, especially when you can achieve a solid number like 90 while only throwing for 83 yards. But JP got the ball out quickly, completed a good percentage of his passes, didn't turn the ball over, and threw a TD pass. Overall, well done JP!

Did anyone else have a quick flashback when they saw Losman rolling to his right on that 1st down play from the 3 yd line?

Losman played quite well. The pass interfeence call, Evans not being able to hang on to the almost perfectly thrown bomb, the touchdown callback, and he would have had outstanding statistics. The big statistic is the win and the offense did what it had to do in this game. What a relief not having that moron Mularkey calling the plays. I wonder whatever became of that guy?

Statistics for a single event where the outcome has been determined might be for “losers” but statistics, for those who can actually analyze them, are in fact a good determining factor in the outcome of future games.

What that means for you math wizards is that taken over the course of a season, yesterday’s performances by JP and Willis will lose you more games than it wins. If someone shows you those stats without the final score, the majority say the Bills lost.

Statistics for a single event where the outcome has been determined might be for “losers” but statistics, for those who can actually analyze them, are in fact a good determining factor in the outcome of future games.

What that means for you math wizards is that taken over the course of a season, yesterday’s performances by JP and Willis will lose you more games than it wins. If someone shows you those stats without the final score, the majority say the Bills lost.

777503[/snapback]

And Culpepper played great...

:doh::lol: