Gloom, Despair and Agony on me!!

Thailog80

"If it weren't for bad luck we'd have no luck at all."

:):P:(;)

I remember watching the old Hee Haw skits as a kid with my grandfather. That song just popped into my head today. God did they used to put some hotties on that show.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it was one of those nights.  Maybe it was Saturday.  I think we used to watch Wild Kingdom at 7pm on Sunday nights.

55892[/snapback]

"Hey look at that there's big Jim being viciously mauled by a Lion......lookout Jim"

I know it was one of those nights.  Maybe it was Saturday.  I think we used to watch Wild Kingdom at 7pm on Sunday nights.

55892[/snapback]

Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom- I loved that show. What was the hosts name? Marlon Perkins?

Jim used to take a serious a** whoopin' while Marlon was safe and sound and narrating Jim's maulings.

55904[/snapback]

Those were hilarious sometimes. Jim would be a-s-s deep in a pythons mouth beating it over the head and old Marlon would just talk along.

And Kelly? You're a bastard. :)

Who's up for some Betty tail?

Haven't you ever noticed if you see Jim Fowler on Today or on Late Night or some other program, he's happy now and way more talkative than he was then. I wonder if it has anything to do with Marlin being dead and not being able to send him into a river full of crocodiles. Hmm...

Haven't you ever noticed if you see Jim Fowler on Today or on Late Night or some other program, he's happy now and way more talkative than he was then.  I wonder if it has anything to do with Marlin being dead and not being able to send him into a river full of crocodiles.  Hmm...

55965[/snapback]

How do some of these people make these career choices. Look at the Crocodile hunter guy.

"Oh, this is the (insert the name) snake. Very deadly, what a beauty she is! I'm going to lay here in the dirt and let her curl up around my balls for awhile". I don't want that guy within a mile of me.