Nick Saban: Whiney Wittle Baby

ajzepp

I read this quote at the NFL.com site (the 'recap' of the game) and just started laughing.....

"I'd like to see our crowd be supportive," Dolphins coach Nick Saban said. "No one likes to get booed. I don't think players like to get booed. I think it helps the other team feel confidence."

If that's not the most pathetic thing to say after getting your asss hammered, I don't know what is. Saban seems to be an expert at blaming everyone else when things go wrong.....he's a !@#$ing loser, and I'm thankful that we have a coach we can respect.

I read this quote at the NFL.com site (the 'recap' of the game) and just started laughing.....

"I'd like to see our crowd be supportive," Dolphins coach Nick Saban said. "No one likes to get booed. I don't think players like to get booed. I think it helps the other team feel confidence."

If that's not the most pathetic thing to say after getting your asss hammered, I don't know what is. Saban seems to be an expert at blaming everyone else when things go wrong.....he's a !@#$ing loser, and I'm thankful that we have a coach we can respect.

776984[/snapback]

I'm crying real tears for Capt. Stabbin. :lol:

they deserved everything the crowd gave them, plus a little more.

I'm crying real tears for Capt. Stabbin. :lol:

they deserved everything the crowd gave them, plus a little more.

776986[/snapback]

Damn right.....my God, who the hell blames the fuggin CROWD? lmao....what a frickin loser

Its quite simple. If your team doesnt play like ass you won't get booed.

776997[/snapback]

I think when the Dolphins come to the Ralph, just after we've kicked their asses even harder and as the clock is about to tick off in the fourth, we should hold up a sign of a giant nipple with saban's name on it.

This guy is nothing more than one of those morons who likes to act like he's smarter than he really is. I'm glad I saw his very first press conference as a Dolphin, cause otherwise I'd have probably bought in to a lot of the media hype with regard to this idiot.

My Dad is still in disbelief about the switch to the red helmets. According to him, they might have won one of the super bowls if they had stayed with the grazzing Buffalo! :lol:

And hay, how about a game where Coy Wire done good? :doh:

My Dad is still in disbelief about the switch to the red helmets.  According to him, they might have won one of the super bowls if they had stayed with the grazzing Buffalo!  :lol:

And hay, how about a game where Coy Wire done good?  :doh:

777045[/snapback]

The sound of that blocked punt over my speakers was so nice and crisp, it's still very fresh in my memory :lol:

I dare say that we are becoming one of the most balanced teams in all of football. We got it done in all three phases today....that's just awesome, man.

776984[/snapback]

He's just the latest in a long line of reasons to despise the dolfelons. I can sum him up in one tidy acronym: POS

He's just the latest in a long line of reasons to despise the dolfelons. I can sum him up in one tidy acronym: POS

777052[/snapback]

I feel ya....and totally agree. He's a fraud.

776984[/snapback]

Saban won't allow his assistant coaches to be interviewed. Sounds like he should impose that on himself too.

Saban won't allow his assistant coaches to be interviewed.  Sounds like he should impose that on himself too.

777064[/snapback]

:doh:

You want whining and delusion? Go check out finheaven.com's message boards!

:doh:

777033[/snapback]

It seems they have a new offensive coordinator that they doubt... something about him calling boneheaded plays and being predictable... :lol::lol::lol:

If that's not the most pathetic thing to say after getting your asss HAMMERED, I don't know what is. Saban seems to be an expert at blaming everyone else when things go wrong.....he's a !@#$ing loser, and I'm thankful that we have a coach we can respect.

776984[/snapback]

Could you use a different word than Hammered? Thank You