Best coaching staff since Knox era

jahbonas

This staff is easily the best Bills coaching staff since (at least) the Chuck Knox staff that he brought with him from the LA Rams....Ironicalyy much of this talent comes from the incredibly lucky timing of the St Louis rams breakup coupled with the Mcnally & Bobby April Holdover....

It feels good to not be so mismatched on the sidelines....ofcourse why have we always had to tolerate such poor coaching...Ralph has always imposed his own salary cap on his own coaching staff....incredibly dumb..but thats what he does

This staff is easily the best Bills coaching staff since (at least) the Chuck Knox staff that he brought with him from the LA Rams....Ironicalyy much of this talent comes from the incredibly lucky timing of the St Louis rams breakup coupled with the Mcnally & Bobby April Holdover....

It feels good to not be so mismatched on the sidelines....ofcourse why have we always had to tolerate such poor coaching...Ralph has always imposed his own salary cap on his own coaching staff....incredibly dumb..but thats what he does

776939[/snapback]

???

I think that Levy's staff was as good or better than Knox's.

Also, Ralph has pretty much let his coaches pick their own staff. He does seem less willing to pay extravagantly for coaches (unlike Snyder and some others).

:lol: can we wait a full season before doing this stuff I remember a lot of people praising the gregg williams staff as well as mularkeys

776945[/snapback]

I certainly don't remember anyone praising Greggo's stable of "teachers." :doh:

I certainly don't remember anyone praising Greggo's stable of "teachers."  :doh:

777099[/snapback]

I forgot about his "teachers." :lol:

While it is very early, I like what I've seen so far. I don't feel outmatched and we've seen progression since Preseason #1.