Everything was against us...everything

JoeF

Because we have to wait so long for Berman--I will say it...

On the road

In the heat

Against a team that had 3 extra days to prepare

5 rookies playing significant roles on D

Best defender out

NOBODY, AND I MEAN NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS......

AMEN to that.

If that adage is once again true we can all go back to enjoying every game.

GO BILLS!!

777006[/snapback]

Yep, if this team will come with that kind of all-out effort week in and week out, then our losses will be much more palatable. I saw so many different guys contributing to the win today, it was amazing. I saw Roscoe take a pretty solid pop from Zach Thomas and recover to keep on going....I saw Peerless slip out of a tackle and gain about twelve yards...Larry Tripplett was literally SPRINTING after culpepper toward the sideline (lmao)...just awesome contributions from a LOT of guys. This is how you win games.

Yep, if this team will come with that kind of all-out effort week in and week out, then our losses will be much more palatable. I saw so many different guys contributing to the win today, it was amazing. I saw Roscoe take a pretty solid pop from Zach Thomas and recover to keep on going....I saw Peerless slip out of a tackle and gain about twelve yards...Larry Tripplett was literally SPRINTING after culpepper toward the sideline (lmao)...just awesome contributions from a LOT of guys. This is how you win games.

777010[/snapback]

With the way the new regime has preached run to the ball and team speed.. no one wants to be the guy that was slacking off on any given play. Where the hell was that mentality with the previous Head Coaches?!?

I asked my Dad this just before the game ended.. "When is the last time you felt good about a Bills game.. TWO weeks in a row?"

I certainly can't rememeber.

GO BILLS!!!

With the way the new regime has preached run to the ball and team speed.. no one wants to be the guy that was slacking off on any given play. Where the hell was that mentality with the previous Head Coaches?!?

I asked my Dad this just before the game ended.. "When is the last time you felt good about a Bills game.. TWO weeks in a row?"

I certainly can't rememeber.

GO BILLS!!!

777047[/snapback]

I totally agree. In fact, during the Raiders game last week there was a play where Brooks tried to hit Moss on an out pattern. The pass was actually pretty good but Moss literally didn't even try to catch the damn thing. It wasn't a situation where he though he was held or interfered with, he just didn't try. The look Brooks gave him after that play was really intense. It just got me thinking how much I love the fact that Marv and Dick are focusing on character guys. I don't know how many new players we have in here, but even after two games you can clearly see the difference in the amount of effort they are making compared to the last few seasons. So I totally agree with you....I'm loving this, and I hope that we continue to focus on character guys with great work ethic.

"Normally when you're on the road, you have to match the home team's intensity," Dolphins defensive tackle Vonnie Holiday said. "That wasn't the case today. We couldn't match their intensity for whatever reason.

777085[/snapback]

I respect players who tell it like it is. His response is much classier than Nick "the fans hurt my feelings!" Saban. And having seen every single minute of the game, it was pretty clear to me that vonnie was exactly right. The bills were all over the field, and often times the dolphins looked like they were caught off guard by how aggressive we were.

I respect players who tell it like it is. His response is much classier than Nick "the fans hurt my feelings!" Saban. And having seen every single minute of the game, it was pretty clear to me that vonnie was exactly right. The bills were all over the field, and often times the dolphins looked like they were caught off guard by how aggressive we were.

777118[/snapback]

Marv made an addendum to his famous quote when he became GM:

"Play at a level your opponent is unwilling or unable to match."

Marv made an addendum to his famous quote when he became GM:

"Play at a level your opponent is unwilling or unable to match."

777191[/snapback]

Well I guess Marv is like EF Hutton to our players then, cause they were busting their asses for 60 mins today.