Worst. Highlight show. Ever.

I always thought Fox had the worst NFL highlight/halftime show of all time. ESPN used to be good, but over the past four or five years has gotten worse and worse as more of these dopes started yucking it up, making ridiculous pronouncements, trying to sound intelligent without having actually WATCHED the games, etc.

But now I'm watching NBC's show and I'm starting to rethink my position...

Holy Crap you're not kidding. I'd like to add that the CBS pre-game was like a bad morning radio show... self referential humor, way too much laughing at retarded non-humor... if it wasnt for the great CGI, these doofusii would be dead in the water

can someone check to see if Costas actually has a pulse, the guy sounds like a robot. Show some life Bob, please

Collinsworth is just a moron that thinks he's funny and the Bus is about as nervous as anyone Ive heard on TV

I always thought Fox had the worst NFL highlight/halftime show of all time.  ESPN used to be good, but over the past four or five years has gotten worse and worse as more of these dopes started yucking it up, making ridiculous pronouncements, trying to sound intelligent without having actually WATCHED the games, etc.

776861[/snapback]

Yup I thought last week was just lame since it was first week at it but man these guys suck. TJ and Berman were good the other dooks like Irvin and others were just there for show.

I always thought Fox had the worst NFL highlight/halftime show of all time.  ESPN used to be good, but over the past four or five years has gotten worse and worse as more of these dopes started yucking it up, making ridiculous pronouncements, trying to sound intelligent without having actually WATCHED the games, etc.

776861[/snapback]

And they like to focus on the individual player than team play and it doesn't seem like you said that they even watch all the games and form opinions of stats and highlights