These have to be the most annoying commercials:

Talonz

The new Coors commercials with the coaches speaking at the press confrences are quickly becoming the most annoying commercials of this new NFL season. Talk about disjointed and silly...How many more of these are they going to crank out? ARG..

Please stop ! Where is the train with the cheer leaders ???

I hate those train commercials.

I do like the Vonage commercials though.

"Look honey, dolphins, they want to play!"

776764[/snapback]

I just saw the Vonage one with the hot gal on the beach who wanted to go swimming with the dolphins :w00t:

FUNNY

:):lol:

The new Coors commercials with the coaches speaking at the press confrences are quickly becoming the most annoying commercials of this new NFL season.  Talk about disjointed and silly...How many more of these are they going to crank out? ARG..

Please stop !  Where is the train with the cheer leaders ???

776521[/snapback]

I don't get them. If the coaches part was clippped out of a real presser I would kind of get it, but they don't seem to be. They're just staged, I think.

I don't get Marlin Briscoe University, either.

I hate those train commercials.

I do like the Vonage commercials though.

"Look honey, dolphins, they want to play!"

776764[/snapback]

I love the one with the smokin' hot brunette in the red Ferrari F430 Spyder running after the loser yelling, "Wait, I'll do anything you want!" as the geeky fat guy ditches her for his Vonage box.

Vonage - just one more smart decision among many stupid ones.

Hysterical.

It's actually Briscoe high.

go to Nikegridiron.com for the story. It is actually very well put together. Unlike those Coors Light commercials.

777479[/snapback]

Well, it is rather elaborate. But somehow I think they are trying to convey a different message than the one I take from the commercial. That is - be a bully, buy Nike.

Come on, they've got 300 lb NFLers stomping all over a high school team, but they still need to go to the last play to win the game? On 2nd thought, maybe the message isn't "be a bully, buy Nike", maybe it's "point shaving is good, buy Nike".

I love the one with the smokin' hot brunette in the red Ferrari F430 Spyder running after the loser yelling, "Wait, I'll do anything you want!" as the geeky fat guy ditches her for his Vonage box. 

Vonage - just one more smart decision among many stupid ones.

Hysterical.

777442[/snapback]

The best part of that commercial is that it begins with her saying "I'm sorry, I didn't know you didn't like that!"

0:)

I don't get them.  If the coaches part was clippped out of a real presser I would kind of get it, but they don't seem to be.  They're just staged, I think.

I don't get Marlin Briscoe University, either.

777155[/snapback]

These ARE real clips. The coors light background and microphone are digitally editted 0:)

These ARE real clips. The coors light background and microphone are digitally editted 0:)

777614[/snapback]

I would be very interested in hearing the original question that Vermeil came back with "9 players, the QB ... and 1 reserve."

I can't stand those commercials.

I like the dick vermeil commercial when he says he would trade his whole starting offense and a backup for a pack.

777280[/snapback]

How could they make a commercial with Vermeil and not end it with him crying?

The new Coors commercials with the coaches speaking at the press confrences are quickly becoming the most annoying commercials of this new NFL season. 

776521[/snapback]

Obviously you haven't had a particular car dealership just move into your city.

Those commercials are a HUUUUGGGGGGE-AH embarassment.