Will my services be needed this week?

Wills McGahee converted a few 3rd and 1's. Roscoe fielded all of his punts cleanly. Coy Wire blocked a punt and didnt really get torched. Spikes didnt play. Josh Reed caught a few passes and a TD. J.P. Losman didnt play great, but was solid and efficient. Nate Clements didnt get burned by Chris Chambers.

Is it safe to say my services will not be needed for another week or so? My guess is no, you guys will find something to complain about.

Wills McGahee converted a few 3rd and 1's. Roscoe fielded all of his punts cleanly. Coy Wire blocked a punt and didnt really get torched. Spikes didnt play. Josh Reed caught a few passes and a TD. J.P. Losman didnt play great, but was solid and efficient. Nate Clements didnt get burned by Chris Chambers.

Is it safe to say my services will not be needed for another week or so? My guess is no, you guys will find something to complain about.

776408[/snapback]

I could use you....

776408[/snapback]

I notice you didn't mention the play of JP Losman..... ;-)

JDG

keep up the rampage against losman. he's making you look dumber by the day.

776777[/snapback]

11 of 18 for 83 yards makes *me* look dumb?

Did you *see* Losman play today?

I'd love to find out what the NFL record is sub-100 yard passing days. With three under his belt so far in 11 games, Losman has a great shot at it!

JDG

Witner allowed Miami to score.  Make it happen #2

776431[/snapback]

Va, he's already put himself on the list

From the sportsline link on the main page:

"We wanted that shutout," Whitner said. "And it was my fault. I underplayed the seven route and he cut up underneath it. I'm going to learn from it, and maybe next time I'll get the interception."

Va, he's already put himself on the list

From the sportsline link on the main page:

"We wanted that shutout," Whitner said. "And it was my fault. I underplayed the seven route and he cut up underneath it. I'm going to learn from it, and maybe next time I'll get the interception."

776873[/snapback]

He redeemed himself by all but shutting the door on any hopes the 'Fins may have had at a comeback with that great deflection on the 2-point conversion (which, had he caught, he would have been able to return for 2 the other way).

He redeemed himself by all but shutting the door on any hopes the 'Fins may have had at a comeback with that great deflection on the 2-point conversion (which, had he caught, he would have been able to return for 2 the other way).

776878[/snapback]

Okay fine, just a little tar, and only a few feathers. :lol:

776408[/snapback]

Fuggin timeout before a muthafreakin punt are you muthafreakin kidding me. Moorman sucks.

11 of 18 for 83 yards makes *me* look dumb?

Did you *see* Losman play today? 

I'd love to find out what the NFL record is sub-100 yard passing days.  With three under his belt so far in 11 games, Losman has a great shot at it! 

JDG

776815[/snapback]

"W"

Enough of that.  John needs to hate Losman because he's already started down that road.

777043[/snapback]

That's the thing, I don't hate Losman. I'm a fan. I want the Bills to do well. I want to make the playoffs *this* year. The Bills doing well and making the playoffs is intrinisically tied to Losman doing well.

In my pre-season analysis, I said that the Bills' schedule is set up somewhat nicely for us to be a young team, improve over the course of the season, and make a run down the stretch of the schedule. I noted that in all likelihood we would start the year 0-2, and that would be o.k. - there are plenty of winnable games to be had for the Bills later in the schedule. Thus, I concluded that while 0-2 woudn't kill us, if we could just steal one of the first two games, that we would be in good shape. And by rights, we should be 2-02 and Dick Jauron should be the early favorite for Coach of the Year and the Bills should be the talk of the NFL.

In any event, my theory that "if we could just steal one of the first two road division games we can make a playoff run" was contingent upon the Bills getting better. I am just very worried that Losman isn't getting better, or at the very least, he isn't getting better fast enough. If I harp on Losman, it is simply because turning Losman into a mediocre NFL QB is so essential to the Bills' success this season - and because so few Bills fans seem to have an accurate assessment of Losman's level of play so far.

JDG