Giants game....heading to OT

KD in CA

Fug the foreskins.  A perfect day for me is a Bills win, fish loss and foreskins loss.

776393[/snapback]

i hate the deadskins too, however, i hate bledsoe and dallas more... I need a big d implosion so that bledsoe can throw his children's clothes in the garbage

i hate the deadskins too, however, i hate bledsoe and dallas more...  I need a big d implosion so that bledsoe can throw his children's clothes in the garbage

776399[/snapback]

Sorry no can support you here. I hate the foreskins much more than the cowfags.

f the giants

776446[/snapback]

I echo this. I didn't think I cared about this game but inexplicably felt mildly depressed when it was over. I guess I really hate Eli for his "I'm too good for SD" routine and just didn't fully realize it until today.

To his credit, Eli was fantastic in the clutch. They were extremely lucky to get that fumble recovery to start the comeback though.

Horrible loss for Philly - that's really a 2004 opening day Bills-Jags type of disaster that can ruin your whole season. Missed a golden opportunity to get off to a great start with a favorable early schedule before they play the trifecta of division road games in December.